Reviews for The Secret
Neo Lucifer 666 chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
I officially have no idea what's happening in this story
Neo Lucifer 666 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
OK I gotta ask is this a Timmy x Trixie story?
luke skywalker 41 chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
sorry but went on too long without any action or humor and it was just too long i just hated it.
gallegosdulce chapter 18 . 4/17/2010
like this srory
punkrockerboy82190yahoo.co chapter 17 . 12/16/2009
it's realy good cant wate for the next chapter:) wow loved it alot realy good!
Linz chapter 17 . 7/3/2009
This is a very interesting story...
Lindsay chapter 11 . 7/3/2009
This story is hilarious! I love it! I absolutley love it!
John Richards chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Yeah, I liked this one. Would be perfect if not for lack of grammar.
WeissKnight99 chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
Haha, You made me remember the J&TPH, well, Since you made me notice this story, I guess I better review right? Im not going to flame you so Do not fret, but there might be constructive criticism implied, since im not good at criticisms

Point 1. The Fairly Odd Parents Universe and Jimmy Neutron Universe

Point 2. It is really weird that the FoP characters talk formally, although I suggest to use informal speaking in the FOP universe, since thats how it is, the JN area where Jimmy and Cindy speaks formally is right, which gives 3d reality

overall, this chapter is well made, I will keep on reading

Signed by a JTPH fan,

Enchaos Ivan
tisvana18 chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
In the middle of the last chapter where Vicky was nice was like the twighlight zone. Very good!
Miles Walker chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
what is the meaning of the word bullimic and whats with the O and I cannot understand anything going on with jimmy besides that everything is alright .

By: Miles walker's sister
Flashx11 chapter 15 . 1/12/2007
This is a very interesting story, and as an example of how interesting it is, I immidiately recognized it after I read the summary. Still, though, several questions are in the air, like who Julius is, and the thing with the dimentions. And the question of where they all are now. But the thing that I really wanted to know was what the mistake was; why did the portal blow up after Frankie went through?
NonSequiturs-R-Us chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I'm actually enjoying this story and want to find out how it ends. This is a very enjoyable crossover and I'm anxious to see what dimension everyone ends up in now. Keep going with it!
Flashx11 chapter 14 . 9/14/2006
So now it's a FOP/JN/FHFIF crossover. Wait, though. I thought that Vicky was in Retroville and Tootie had found her, and Tootie was trying to get back home.
wolfgrl1492 chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
No offense, but...I didn't really like this chapter. How does everyone in Retroville know about Timmy Turner, hm?