Reviews for Ahead of time
Oliviazo chapter 13 . 4/14
I've read this story about 3 times and I've never reviewed!

I absolutely love this story! I love stories that deal with time travel and child Harry! this story was absolutely perfect! I love how you wrapped up things in the end. You made sure everything made sense ( and fit well) with the canon story! I wish there were more amazing stories like this one!
PmaEvans chapter 13 . 3/28
WHY YOU DO DIS
Okay, although there were a few points I could argue against with your story, they were very minor. Overall it was fantastic, I loved the way you made the characters. I almost cried it was so beautiful. Keep up the great writing. MARAUDERS FOR LIFE. And Peter... That little son of a banshee... Ahem I mean he's a foul loathesome evil little cockroach *punches Peter*

Anyway, that ending was so EUGH, why, the feels man! WRITE MORE MARAUDERS ERA
LOVE YOU!
FireRebel chapter 13 . 2/18
Dude! Oh my god.

Okay pulling myself together. You did an amazing job capturing the child innocence of
harry. I also found you did fantastic with Lily and the Mauders. Very nice to read with some very funny parts.
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 13 . 2/14
what the fuck dude,, in the end they are still gona die
shoelys chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
that was so fucked up im crying
ChiChiChico chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
noooooooooooooooo! You're supposed to make the future better! NOT have it end the same way! Ughhhh! I hate the canon future! It sucks! Besides the ending, though, i liked the story a lot! Your writing's very good as well. ;D
hermione-granger54321 chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
Ahh it's just so sad all Sirius wanted to do was help but instead James and lily died. stupid Peter ugh I wished Harry would have sated or would have gone to Remus! Great Story though I loved it
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
egg's? flower? oh my...

correction:

eggs. flour.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
:O I am seriously crying right now...this fic was so sad! please tell me you have made a nice and happy sequel? honestly I feel like a baby bawling my eyes out...siriusly though it was a great fic! :)
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
car crash my ass-sleep! totally agreeing with you here jamesie!
DolbyDigital chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
I love Sirius in this! I think you're just really good at writing him and keeping him in character.
DolbyDigital chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
I was really excited when Remus showed up! But then he left again so soon. And I really liked the dialogue between Harry and James. I thought that was really sweet, and I especially liked "You put one foot at a time…two feet is too hard…I tried once."
DolbyDigital chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I really liked that Harry started using Sirius' wand as a mixer. And when Harry suddenly screamed NO I didn't really know what was happening, but I loved Sirius' reaction. But when Lily told him he couldn't eat raw cake mix I was just sitting there thinking I ate cake mix all the time when I was a kid (I still do) and it never did me any harm (that I am aware of). I bet she was going to eat the cake mix :/
DolbyDigital chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I love Sirius in this, and Harry is just so cute! "What does Con-conceived mean?" And I also really liked that you didn't make James a complete idiot.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I really liked the beginning of the chapter, with Harry and Uncle Vernon, I thought that was really IC and I loved the way you wrote both of them. I think that maybe when Harry was meeting Dumbledore, though, he was a bit quick to trust him and would probably have been more hesitant and taken a while to talk to him. That's just my opinion though, as I think Harry would probably have been terrified to wake up in a completely unfamiliar place with a stranger staring at him.