Reviews for Ahead of time
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 2 . 6/24
haha. james would not take thst for an answer. apparently... this is cool.
I advise you to check your spelling...
Aphrodite Child chapter 1 . 2/22
wow
Ottawa Pagan chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
good story, sad ending though :)
big glee famanic chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
Uggggg James you are an idiot!
big glee famanic chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
How on earth did he find out?
big glee famanic chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Oh Sirius... Youre going to love this kid
godzilla chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Such a sad end :(
Guest chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
Shame, shame, no happy ending? I'm disappointed
Oliviatheolive chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
I've read this story about 3 times and I've never reviewed!

I absolutely love this story! I love stories that deal with time travel and child Harry! this story was absolutely perfect! I love how you wrapped up things in the end. You made sure everything made sense ( and fit well) with the canon story! I wish there were more amazing stories like this one!
PmaEvans chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
WHY YOU DO DIS
Okay, although there were a few points I could argue against with your story, they were very minor. Overall it was fantastic, I loved the way you made the characters. I almost cried it was so beautiful. Keep up the great writing. MARAUDERS FOR LIFE. And Peter... That little son of a banshee... Ahem I mean he's a foul loathesome evil little cockroach *punches Peter*

Anyway, that ending was so EUGH, why, the feels man! WRITE MORE MARAUDERS ERA
LOVE YOU!
FireRebel chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
Dude! Oh my god.

Okay pulling myself together. You did an amazing job capturing the child innocence of
harry. I also found you did fantastic with Lily and the Mauders. Very nice to read with some very funny parts.
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
what the fuck dude,, in the end they are still gona die
coraluna chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
that was so fucked up im crying
ChiChiChico chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
noooooooooooooooo! You're supposed to make the future better! NOT have it end the same way! Ughhhh! I hate the canon future! It sucks! Besides the ending, though, i liked the story a lot! Your writing's very good as well. ;D