Reviews for Chrno's rain

I love Chrno and Rosette together! 3

OMG I FUCKING LOVE IT! O_O

...

_

Anyways, w00t awsome poem. I love Evanescence too. )
Kyutex15 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
WAAHH! ITS SOO SAD! T.T Just like the last episode,.. that episode made me cry so badly, now, everytime i watch anything with Chrno Crusade, I start to cry! . That ending was TOO sad! But a great way to end the series... WAH! ::sniff::.. now i'm crying!
Ichigo Moble chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
it's super good sorrta sad

i think u say rain on me too much though(even though that's the whole point)(but still)
BlazeAngelDragon chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I loved the series, but I really didn't like the way it ended. I did like that if Rosette and Chrno were going to die I liked that it wasn't in battle, but in each others arms that was sweet, I cried. This poem I loved it, that all I can see, loved it.

Blaze
Ami chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
*just sits there sniffling, trying not to cry* Oh my goddess... that was... beautiful... too beautiful for words. That was so sad! I can't see Chrno that sad. It just breaks my heart! *silents tears start to fall* I'm sorry, I just can't help it. I just love Chrno! It hurts to see him so depressed!
Fionasaurus chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Okay..one thing...It's "Going Under"...LOL...:D

Next thing...AH!So sad!LOL...I just heard about how it ends!And it was on my birthday!GRR!I started to cry!LOL...Okay..so..Sorry about your computer..BYE BYE
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Oh yes this was a really sad poem. Computer trouble? That sucks. I'm lucky because I got a brand new computer a couple months ago. Anyways...I liked your work and I hope you update soon.
windwhisprer chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Aww that was sad. :( But sad is good. :) I loved it anyway. Keep up the good work.
no one's friend chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
it happens
The Unhelpful Hint chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
omg

this is so sad

nice writting though
Kage-chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
that's a good poem! i like it alot! god job!
JasmineScent85 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
*sniff sniff* how sad :_(, I like it. Very pretty in a sad kind of way . Hope to see more and great job. *claps for you*