Reviews for Haley's Decision
cadi cay chapter 8 . 2/12/2006
that is deffinatly the way it should have been! your rendition was perfect
Nathan23Haley23Naley4ever23 chapter 8 . 10/29/2005
OH. MY. GOD. I LOVED IT! I so wish that you like..made it longer. More chapters to it, because, this is EXACTLY how EVERY single NALEY fan wanted to happen after The Hero Dies in This One. Actually, when I got the DVD's, I skipped that episode. It may sound stupid, but I literally could not bring myself to watch, in my opinion, "The Evil Episode." It makes me cry everytime, it makes me unhappy, just seeing that scene happen. I just can't. And reading other people's ideas on what should have happened after are my all time favorites to read. Awesome job on the story, I'm not sure if you have any other Naley fanfic's, but if you do, message me the link!
Anarchist278 chapter 8 . 8/7/2005
Very impressive. Congrats on a great story. I really enjoyed the last chapter too just for the fact that you didn't just give the expected fluffy ending instead you left things open-ended and raised genuine possibilities. Hope to read more from you soon.
southernwannabe chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
That was a strange, and almost disappointing ending... IT WASN'T HAPPY! Somehow, I have a feeling that when OTH eventually has a SERIES finale, it's going to be very questionable just like yours... I doubt Mark is going to be able to make it a happy ending.
Aphrodite-197 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
good story
Darkangel chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
WOW.. it is really good, and i love the last part- its so sweet, hoppe you write something soon! keep the good work coming!
Nate and Jake chapter 7 . 4/30/2005
keep going please. the story is incredible
southernwannabe chapter 7 . 4/30/2005
YES! That made me SO happy! Fantastic job! :-)
hdink chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
I am crying that last part was so good, I really had no idea you would have him show up at her hotel room too good to be true. Keep ud!
heather chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
OMG I loved it, when it can make me cry even before getting to the end, it is so good. Please update soon and good job. This is one twist I would love for them to take, for Nathan to break down after hearing his wife cry because of him. Really a powerful piece of work.
DiBye chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
this is really good...but I hope your planning on putting them back together again soon! I dont know how much more I ccan take of them being apart! Update soon!
tutorgirl323 chapter 5 . 3/5/2005
I love it, update soon!
southernwannabe chapter 5 . 3/5/2005
That was cruel... so very cruel.
southernwannabe chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
... This is pretty good. Now please... continue.
PaigelovesSpin chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
its good keep going. Aww i feel bad for Nathan and Haley.