Reviews for Angel
Ink Tsubasa chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Beautiful story. I love reading the good ones.
Shinichi's Lover chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
so sad :( luckily they both died, it would be sadder if only one died :3
OwlCookies XD chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
its.. its so beautiful! XD

although, how the whole story was centered in the middle kinda ruined the effect.. it was beautiful!

the ending was so sweet, like the afterword and how they died together DX its so... so sad!

*pats u on the back* tht was awesome!
Royai Lover chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I like the dedication at the end. The whole thing is really cute too.
TheChantalB chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
aw...

it's teribly sad :[

but at least Riza and Roy are at peace... it's fine by me! :]

~mO-cHaN
iryna chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That was really amazing. Adding to favorites :)
RaiMidori chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Beautiful.

It brought tears to my eyes. Your fantastical writing brought life to your well-chosen words.

Amazing. Simply amazing.
Rizalicious chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
can you tell me more about that story. this touched my heart. thank you for writing it
Werewolf's One chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
A most wonderfully written story! The only thing that bothered me a bit was that the song was breaking up the story a bit with the constant interruptions. It gets distracting, and though the lyrics 'go' I haven't heard this song before; something you need to watch out for in songfics.

Other than that; very tear-jerking! That was so incredibly sad and wonderful... -sniff-
Maiaa dos Santos Aveiro chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
May god bless that man, and may he and his wife rest in peace.
nmshy chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
This story was beatiful, and sad.
N.C. Stormeye chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
The last plaintive question is what threw me so badly I have to write a piece of fiction on it. "Was it really so bad to love someone enough to go back for them in the end?"

No, no it isn't.

Heartbreaking perfection.
Tigeret chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
*sniff* that was so beautiful...
lili chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
That was almost out of character, but it is so well written, I can't help writing to congratulate you. It's just beautiful, splendid. I tend to think that, unfortunately, the best love stories are the sadest ones. This is one of the best Royai fiction!
Amaya Embrill chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I don't know whether to love you or hate you for that. It was wonderfully written, the lyrics didn't get in the way and it flowed very well. I have rarely read a story, much less a fanfic that has made me cry and you have managed to pull that off. Spectacular work. I hope you continue to write this well.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »