Reviews for Not Until the End, Always
Zeddicus Zual Zerrander chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
More lemon please
Wisdombook34 chapter 32 . 12/14/2009
This story is so freakin' AWESOME! You are a really good author and I really wanna know what's going to happen next! Keep writing!
mizuirohime096 chapter 32 . 1/23/2009
hi! it's the very first time I'm gonna review...but I've been reading your story...since the beginning(well...signed up here just to review your fanfiction)...and I also think It's the time to review this awesome story...haha...I love every chapter of it...I sometimes re-read it...please...update it kay? gud luk and kip safe(we want you to write more!haha)
Otaku Samurai chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Dang, man...someone people got a lotta action. A WHOLE NEW LEVEL! Lol, that part kinda made me laugh XD nice job so far!
TgIiDgUiS chapter 16 . 11/21/2007
hey its me again!... well u dont know me as TgIiDgUiS but as

i luv Tidus:-D! yes it is i the funny reviewer back with an account! lol i dont know if ull get this review cause it HAS been like a year or more since this fic but im reading it again! cause its like the mos amazing fic ever! lol well i just wanna give u a heads up on how awesome u r! tootles.
Splat436 chapter 32 . 8/8/2007
Great story! I can't offer much as to where you can take it but just don't stop.
Dycho chapter 32 . 6/19/2007
WOW! this story is very good, I wanted to leave a comment earlier but knew I should wait till i read the entire story and I can't wait till the next. I want to see Tidus and Yuna get married and see their baby. I am now a devoted fan :D
remany chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
GOD!when does the next chapter come its getting SO intresting!Cant wait.
Toastmaster chapter 32 . 1/27/2007
UGH!*throws toast on computer screen* come on review think of those starvin kids in africa...ok that may not have anything to do with the story but i ned an update!
The Hour of Our Demise chapter 32 . 12/2/2006
BLARGH!UPDATE NOW!
Zackkusu chapter 22 . 12/1/2006
Yay cookies! I love this story more and more with every chapter...
Zackkusu chapter 14 . 11/28/2006
As a writer, I completely know how you feel... I'm just about to read chapter 15 and so far I think your story is amazing, so much emotion and detail... I just prefer to submit my review when I've finished reading the last submitted chapter... but really it is quite good... And Yes I think Lemon is a wonderful idea! _
Nikki of Spira chapter 32 . 11/28/2006
HI! I'm back! I don't know if you're happy or groaning at that news..lol. Anyway...I won't nit-pick, I don't have time to. All I'll say is great job...and we all love the story that never ends..lol.

Cheers,

Nikki

PS. I'll try to leave a better review next time...sorry...u still love me right? lol.. ;)
The Hour Of Our Demise chapter 32 . 10/8/2006
Excellent, Excellent story. Well thought out and well put together. There was, however a few minor spelling and gramitical errors though. Thankfully none serious enough to take away from the story.

Looking to hear more from you.
VermillionSky chapter 20 . 9/27/2006
Hold on, this may turn out to be an epic review (in length anyhow...)

Firstly, I'd like to emphasise just how much I like this fic. On this website alone, there are hundreds of thousands of storys, and it's fair to say many of them are poor attempts at writing fanfiction. I spend more time looking for decent fics to read than actually reading decent fics, and so when I eventually stumble upon a well written story, it's a moment to savour!

And this is most definately a well written fic. Sure, from a technical viewpoint it may not be great, but who ever said fanfics were about excessive use of imagery and metaphors? Some fics are so excessively drowned in words few people have ever used, that the story - and most importantly the enjoyment of reading a fic - are lost. I find the best fics are the ones written clearly, well formatted, with the characters sticking to their characteristics :-) And this fic fits the bill perfectly!

I love the way the characters are portrayed, the settings, the story. The length of the chapter could do with a little work, but shorter chapters are far better than longer ones. Your writing has a great flow to it (someone once said that about my writing, and I can see a similarity), and the story goes along brilliantly...

What else? Oh yeah, I usually read lemons, but something about this fic made me read on, and even without the lemon bit you added, it would still be great. And the occasional author notes you added show that it ain't a robot writing this fic. And the request for reviews, I did something similar. Too many people read and don't review, even if they enjoyed the fic...

Having read up to Chapter 20 (I'll continue reading another time), it's safe to say this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, and certainly the most enjoyable.

Think I'll draw the review to a close, 10/10, keep up the good work :-)

VermillionSky