Reviews for Little Dragon
Latias876 chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
Thank you for writing this story, Kaeera! It made me realise a few things that I was aware of but didn't really take note of before... This story also gave me newfound respect for Davis. I always knew that Davis was cool and funny but it was such a long time since I watched Digimon 02 that I forgot... Thanks for having me remember again! :)
MysteryAsia chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
That was really great. I was crying through the whole thing... The most touching story I have read!
kellie viola chapter 12 . 12/16/2010
iluv this story!especialy when i read the last 3 chapter,it's so sad i-literally- crying!i always luv your story,it's like everytimes i search the genre -angst- in daisuke story your name 'KAEERA' always appears!daisuke is one of my favourite character in every anime i watch,i hope you can make an angst story more about daisuke!

Luv

-kellie_viola-PRIDE-
nequam-tenshi chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
A bittersweet story. :)
SilverLight7 chapter 12 . 8/4/2010
This story was written such a long time ago, but I just recently came across it and read it from start to finish.

I was crying pretty much all the way through.

Though I've never lost anyone to cancer, I did lose a friend that I considered a brother about two months ago. What made it worse was that he lived with us, so I know the feeling of an empty, quiet home.

The small things got me the most, like leaving the room in tact. One hesitates in packing things, since it seems to make it much more real, but it hurts to look at them too. My own family hasn't quite reached that point yet, so his room still has most of his things inside.

I'm rambling now.

I guess my point is that I can really relate to this story, and that's what makes it so good. I love stories that are deep or that reach me at an emotional level, and I can say that yours definitely fell into those categories. Despite the crying, I really enjoyed it. Wonderful job, I'm very glad I read this. Keep up the great work.
Wanderer chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
I think I'm a brute for punishment because I couldn't stop myself from finishing reading this story - sobbing the whole way through. Emotional tear-jerkers always got to me in the past, but now it worse. I lost my mother to cancer almost two years ago and the experiance was just as painful for me as it was discribed in your story. Although I crying like crazy right now, thank you - thank you so much for story and the way you made it come to life. It was very good. Thank you.
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Daisuke is the best anime character. Ever.
blueneko8 chapter 12 . 4/5/2009
-can't do anything but cry- amazing!TT_TT
EmeraldReporter chapter 10 . 1/30/2009
Did it have to be Ken in the end? Why not Kari? I never liked Ken, never will. Did you HAVE to make him an important sub-character? Fraker
Amazed Reader chapter 12 . 1/12/2009
I just finished reading your story it was amazing. It made me cry a lot, but a few parts made me smile. A few times I smiled and cried at the same time. It was an amazing story; beautiful and sad, with a good and realistic plot. I really think this is one of the best stories I've read, and I know I read more than a hundred fictions on this site. I'm simply amazed.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 12 . 10/26/2008
Antother beautiful story from you.
FallenUpStairs chapter 12 . 8/15/2008
Please excuse my lateness in my review, I have had this story in my favorites in a while. You are one of the most talented writers I have encountered here. Little Dragon has all the perfect elements in it, right up to the ending that I can't help but cry. Its made me think of how it would be in Davis's place, of how my siblings and my relationship is so much like Davis's and Jun's. So I would like to thank you and to wish you luck on any future stories in the midst.
Lichan chapter 11 . 8/10/2008
I hope you know i've been sobbing my eyes out for the last two chapters. Thank you for the fic.
Tenshi1983 chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
i was really crying when reading the story ... it remind me of my friend's sister who died from brain cancer... i really felt my friend's pain through your words...

well done this is excellent story ..
incinera chapter 12 . 6/24/2007
. !It made me cry,and very few things make me job!