Reviews for Distance
ApprenticeMagic chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
You must continue this. It's SO awesome, and the plot has a lot of possibilities for it.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
His confusion and understanding is well captured. It was sad when he wondered what Boromir would do in his stead... nicely done!
LOTRlover1066 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
That was so touching...

It was great to see it from Faramir's POV(Point Of View)and see what he was really feeling during that chapter.
kazbels chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
What a wonderful story! Good idea, and beautifully written. Kudos :)
helblevel chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
I just posed a review of your An Act of Desperation story and I must say this story complements that one nicely. I think it enriches the story to see how the same events are viewed by multiple characters. Hopefully, you will be inspired to write again from Faramir's POV in the near future. Thanks!
Carrie S chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
What a lovely vignette, and a perfect companion piece to An Act of Desperation. I especially loved how you portrayed Faramir's torn feelings regarding Eowyn.

Wonderful!
alias.of.me chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
it would be nice to have more chapters to this story
Dimfuin chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Aww, that was really good! I've never really thought about what Far might have thought between the times he saw Eowyn. Good job, and excellent writing!
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
A good companion vignette to your longer story. You capture Faramir's frustration very well. All his knowledge is forestalled by the frustration felt by any man who loves someone who cannot yet reciprocate.
AragornLoves chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
this is AMAZING! You are a fantastic writer, I really hope to see more from this story-
chou-fleur chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
ah! both this chapter and your other one end in the same place, wicked! very good job on this, i liked it!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
oh wow! Now I want to go read the other story! Expect reviews from me for that one!
Deandra chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I enjoyed this as much as the main story. I wouldn't mind at all if you continued with Faramir vignettes (or a full story) showing his relationship with Eowyn from his POV.

Even so, you do very well getting other people's feelings and thoughts across even it isn't their POV that is speaking. I read ch. 22 of AAOD first and this take on Faramir's thoughts was exactly what I "felt" in reading the story from Eowyn's POV.
Tara6 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Am I happy I put you on my author alert, this was such a good (yet a bit depressing) one-shot. This settles it, you're going on my fav. author list as well. You're a fantastic writer so please keep up[ the good work.