Reviews for Contamination
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Oh this was a very good 'what should have happened'.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
That was very well done, and quite frankly, it should've been in the actual episode, thank you!
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Such a painful story...poor Trip. I'm glad to have read your take on this rather obvious hole in the episode...it helps to fill a very necessary gap, and it's a great opportunity for some TnT angst (not to mention some Trip and Malcolm bromance D). Very well-written - if it was truly your first attempt at an episode tag, then it was a very, very successful one! Thank you for sharing such a lovely story with us.
Brandyjane chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
You've written a nice addition to this episode. The last couple of sentences were heart-breaking. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
o chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Well done
Quickbeam1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Excellent follow up to the episode! I really enjoyed how you wrote the bond of friendship between Reed and Tucker. You stayed true to the characters and the series throughout.

You're quite right, Trip's exposure to such high levels of radiation would have brought about more serious repercussions than portrayed in the episode. I really liked where you took the story, and with the last paragraph is there any hope for a continuation to this? Once again, very well done! :)
Chaos-Carter comp is being a brat and won't let me sign in chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
great! really great! really really great! oh well, you get the picture. more? please? i certainly hope you're going to continue this. because its great. really great...
Ocean chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Another excellent story from you. As much as I loved the scene between Trip and Malcolm at the end of United I thought shouldn't Trip be feeling pretty sick by now.! You really summed up Trips feelings very well and I love the friendship between Trip and Malcolm. It would be nice to see T'pol show some kind of feeling for Trip even if it is done in private.
kate98 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Really well done. Very in character, very fitting. And I completely agree - the fact that he showed no real effect from radiation so strong it was killing him on the spot was ridiculous.
Lesa chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Great story! I always like to read a little something extra from episodes we've seen.
Rebekah78 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Thanks for writing this one! I hate how Star Trek always get the symptoms wrong too... Desert crossing springs to mind. Love how you incorporated T'Pol into the story but also the strong friendship between Trip and Malcolm. Will re-read this one a few times for sure.

Thanks again and keep writing!
abharding chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Very nice. I really like how you write the Trip - Malcolm friendship. And this is a good lead-in to what will happen in the Aener...
Tata chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Very nicely done. Just right! Is there supposed to be more coming?
highonscifi chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Thank you! I, also, thought they didn't spend enough time on his obvious exposure. Nicely done!
Gabi2305 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I would have loved to see this scene on screen. I agree that they dealt with the radiation much too easy. Kudos for a great story. I loved how Malcolm looked after Trip and the ending was sweet.