Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
johannviolet444 chapter 3 . 7/18
Foster passive influencing Harry with the pudding craving! Ahh I love Foster. He's such a sweetheart.
Bronkwin2 chapter 18 . 7/15
This has been an amazing read :D
Good story
Efrat chapter 18 . 5/22
Phenomenal!
this is weird and cool at the same time . i love it !
DJArla chapter 18 . 2/16
Wow. This was so unique and surprising. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
Amaniel chapter 18 . 2/3
I love this fanfic'. It's been 15 years but that's so cool ! You have a really good imagination.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/6/2020
Oh and Snape is exactly spot on. His character. and who would've thought ron could betray Harry!? And I love all harry's personalities. I like VOLDEMORT'S DEFEAT as well. Good job!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/6/2020
Okay wow. Wow. wow wow wow. WOW. *Takes a deep breath*. That was. SUPER. DUPER. GOOOD. Oh my god this is one of my FAVOURITE FANFICTIONS. it's soooo ...wow! It's so good.
Caliberious chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
I'll go along with magical mpd since this sounds interesting
MidwestJen chapter 18 . 9/20/2020
An excellent read! While it's unlikely you'll ever read or respond to this, I do have to grumble a bit about the tease with James at the end. I probably scrolled through a couple hundred comments hoping for a consensus or my idea to be mentioned, but no luck. Personally I find it most likely that he had something to do with Sirius dying (maybe the decision to go to the Ministry?). Then again I could be completely off base. I'm honestly not sure if I'm commending you for keeping it a mystery and making us all think about it or condemning you for leaving this lingering feeling of something incomplete.

Either way, it's a story that's definitely worth the time.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
hi! just mentioning that MPD is now called DID (disassociative identity disorder).
CrazyCrookshanks13 chapter 18 . 7/25/2020
This was an amazing book, thank you for sharing your imagination and skill with the internet!
CrazyCrookshanks13
anonymous chapter 18 . 7/3/2020
awww come on ! a sequel would be awesome ! This is the best fanfic evvveeerrr
SnowWhiteGirl chapter 16 . 6/25/2020
I'm so glad to hear that Ron was evil
1,657 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »