Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
Great story! So well written. Thanks for this
pinkprincess jin chapter 13 . 9/22
oml the lion tamer comment tho
Amazing story .. really well written but want was up with James and Harry. What was the one mistake James did?
Andante825 chapter 18 . 8/9
The fact that people are still reading and having strong feelings about this fic 12 years later is a testament to its quality. I loved the idea and thought it was unusually well-written throughout. The choice of villain was surprising but perfectly believable (with the addition of the exacerbating potion), especially in 2005! Brava to the author, and I hope you're doing well and still writing.
frostie45 chapter 18 . 8/8
I enjoyed this story, actually because it's short, it has an ending that I like (Harry at Snape's) and has a lot of elements I like in it... Thanks for writing.
peggy77 chapter 16 . 7/18
Someone had to be the villain? That's a cop-out as any number of Slytherin characters could have been the culprit.

Maybe you were just young when you read the books. I have tried to understand why there is so much Ron bashing and all I can figure is that it comes from young people. I was already a grandmother when I read the books the first time and my take on Ron is that he is a very kind, loving, loyal, brave CHILD that simply matured more slowly than either Harry or Hermione. Does that make him evil? Of course not, it just makes human.

I can't say, based on only this story if you are really one of those immature people that cannot see the goodness in Ron or if it really was just a lazy cop-out. I hope it was the latter though as Ron's character is a really great guy and simply does not deserve the bashing that so many fanfiction authors give him.
peggy77 chapter 15 . 7/18
Ron?! Never in a trillion years! Ron is NO WHERE near as bad as so many fanfiction authors like to make him out to be. Disgusting that you would make him into a Death Eater. Shame on you!
Luna-Wulf9 chapter 10 . 7/16
It was probably his real first break when he was a baby and his mother and father died
Keylena17 chapter 18 . 7/1
I greatly enjoyed this story. Thank you for opening a new subject matter for me to find Harry in. I will now be searching for more MPD stories with him. Good job.
Atlantis Complex, anyone?
Marie le potter chapter 18 . 6/20
Fantastic
That was fabulous! A very well developed story. Very unique, very interesting! Amazing!
See now you left me with one big giant fucking problem! What was the thing that 'James' did that Harry would hate him for?
a magical story . . . but puns aside this realy is one of the most well written, well characterized stories ive read in a long while
Bele chapter 18 . 5/22
liked it very much. i have no clue about mpd, so no idea how close or anything you were to real description. but the story was well written and fun to read . thanks for writing!
1,602 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »