Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
Princess Asuna chapter 1 . 3/23
You have multiple times used things like "bd" to describe something but not said what BD means, or "Dt" for that matter
little-semanggi chapter 18 . 3/21
Aaah This is really a good fanfic! x,D
My only dissappoinment is Ron, as he can be a really good friend when he want to.
But I respected your decision for your interesting plot, and at least it turns out alright :,) (still bitter tho.. a bit haha)

I like Snape and that's certainly what made me like this even more!~
Aaand, the 12 personalities. I love 'em all! Even Mummy (cringed) lol.
But It's really sad to see them disappear. They all love Harry, even Alex I'm sure.
Tom, the embodiment of hate even love Harry (even if he won't say it, lol).
And James, so protective. I saw him as Harry's dad the first time but he's certainly Harry now. The Harry who protect. A hero also needs protection, so he subconsciously protected himself. And I love him for that. The last epilog is really sad. Happy birthday and..James let go ;_;

It's just...feel a bit unsettled on how Harry get back together after 'It,' gone.
But like you said before, It's a magical MPD after all, lel.
Anyway, thanks ao much for the good read! xD

~lil Semanggi
Inflorescences chapter 6 . 2/22
uh...you are really, really off about schizophrenia. :/
other than that, nice job.
Raven chapter 1 . 2/8
I couldn't read this because of all the swear words you DIDN'T put in. Seriously, it took me three minutes to figure out that bd ment bastard and st ment shit. And what the fuck does grassing mean?
BookDragon1322 chapter 18 . 2/8
What about us finding out what James wanted Harry to forgive him for? What about the memories that James held?
ebparry chapter 7 . 2/3
!
cztelnik chapter 18 . 11/25/2016
Came back to read again. An interesting take on a fractured Harry, allied Draco and Hermione, messed up Ron, and acquisitive Severus. Dumbledore and Poppy are well, they are stereotypical. Funniest part of the story: a scrying Draco hears Aurors announcing their presence with a Gryfindorian shout which alerted Voldemort and his DE to set up an ambush, and considers that Slytherin rescuers never would have been that stupid.
Magesa chapter 18 . 10/31/2016
Really interesting and well done, thank you!
Niknakkitkat chapter 18 . 10/26/2016
this is awesome
Anonymous chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
What did James do that he wanted forgiveness for? Who was James - where did he originate from? Sorry, but the ending is a bit confusing as you never really specified these points.
Anon chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
YOU MEAN JAMES WAS STILL HIDING OUT IN HARRY'S HEAD ALL THIS TIME?
fyrekit chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
So all MPDs have dozens of personalities? That's awfully general...oh you know what never mind. This story has been up foir quite some time and I doubt this review will ever be read. We happen to have five personalities including the main personality. So at this point while we ARE impressed at how you show the personalities switching we are not at all impressed by the fact that you at this stage of the story thought all MPDs are comprised of so many people.
553Colinm chapter 18 . 10/8/2016
Awesome
XFlare chapter 18 . 9/23/2016
...what's psychology class like? What kind of stuff do you learn, besides MPD? What happens when you make facades to show the world and forget where it ends and you begin?

I'm curious, and the story was great.

Keep writing~!
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
this story is so awesome! I loved it so much! thank you for this awesome piece of work!
1,583 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »