Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
Kayrana chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
I think Snape REALLY needs to get a clue if he thinks Harry is pampered at home. He's quite the opposite. That last sentance made no sense, but who really cares? I have lot random ideas for stories as I fall asleep, I just never write them down. I still remember every single one though...
thehappydementor chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
OMG! I realised on chapter 2 that you signed PANTZ!

I love that word!

you must update NOW!

(sorry. I get impatient on really good fics)

heh

- luv thehappydementor
thehappydementor chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
THIS IS AMAZING!

i love this fic it's so well written!. please write more chapters!

Luv thehappydementor
Anvlyse chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Wow, I definetly like this. *huggles you* The update was awesome, definetly hope to see a new chapter, but don't want you to hurt your mind with endless begging... but, please update a new chapter soon. Your story is really "awe-inspiring" lol, hopefully people will answer to your challenge. *gives you a box of belated v-day chocolates* Hope that's sugar enough for you. .
VegetandAru chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Yay! I love this fic, I love Tom he's great!

Please Please Please Please Please update soon.

Luvz n hugz V.
MachiavellianOrange chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
You know that stupid song, Me, Myself, and I? When I saw the update in my inbox, it came and stuck in my head, so the entire time I was reading -my- voices were singing. It was quite annoying.

Your chapter was awesome! Of cource I'm going to try my best to flatter you for one reason; your story and writting is flatter-worthy in my books.

Keep up the great work (KUTGW in case you were wondering last time.)

MO
DraconicalPriest chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Um. Well, I read your challenge... But I wrote a fic with that kind of plot over a year ago. I never finished posting it here, but the title is The Circle. By DraconicalPriest.
SandraD chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Oh! I am really enjoying this! The different personalities are great and I love Snape's continuous attempts to deny the truth. I think I like Foster the best, so far. He's adorable! Really can't wait for Snape to meet James. Ought to be interesting.
Selina Novella chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
I thought so. Thank you for the new chapter so soon. Is there a harry for every occation? Like Barbie. lol. Sorry, suger high. I think I could like Danny too. He seems amusing and a lot like James (Harrys Dad) and Sirius. Does Harry even know Sirius is dead? Or did one of the others take over that whole year?

Are they all trying to protect Harry?
typicaltuseday chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
WOW! i love it1 it is so different and all of the people are cool. it a very different twist on crazy harry.
MydridFox09 chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
kick ass story. i saw the alert and it looked coll an it was great job. hope u write more

VIXn
Eveningshade chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
YAY, I love it, gimme more!
Eveningshade chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Hey there,

I really like where this is going. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Amirathis chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Wow! I like Harry's many personalities, though I admit to liking Tom the most. I never knew alters could swap places voluntarily.

Please, update soon!
Pleione chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
That has got to be confusing keeping all those personallities straight. I don't pity Snape here. Can't wait to see what happens next.
1,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »