Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
cool story
Aliz-N-Wonderland chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
This was amazing...
saffarinda chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
Hey, so does Harry still have MPD or have all the personalities gone into one or something? Thanks x
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 18 . 3/26/2013
A really interesting stroy
Kallandra chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
Bravo! Wonderful story, tales of MPD/DID always fascinate me. I like how your explanation is almost what actually happened that Halloween. Congratulations on a wonderful addition to the Harry Potter Archive.
Brenden.hawley01 chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
Great work! the concept was interesting and the execution was wonderful
TenebrisCor chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
This story was amazing! I have read a story called A Fractured Mind or something along those lines, but I personally loved your even more.
It has a fairly decent split between laughs and suspense, unlike many that I have come across. I must say that I also love that you incorporated Harry's Slytherin side into the mix. It really balanced things out between the different Alters.
I also love how you added James into the picture, especially with the accuracy of his personality. With Severus taking care of Harry, it does make sense that he would be the last to let go.
Many authors take the line 'I am not my father' and leave it at that. I am glad that you turned that around and had him admit that he does have a bit of his father in him, no matter how horrible and prejudice that side can be. I am glad that you showed both sides of James though. Both the slight bastard and the protective father.

Overall, I applaud you on a job well done. Thank you for the time that you have spent working on this.
-Tenebris-
Guest chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
That was a great story great plot too
Wielder of Fate chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
Thank You... Good Story... I cried in relief.
Crazed King chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Awesome!
heksie chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
love the fic
Phoenixbat chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
HOLY SHIT! This has to be the best dam harry potter story ive read since The Denarian Lord. (written by shezza88 you guys should read it its reeeeeaaaaaalllllllyyyyy good) You sir should keep n writing wonderfull storys.
jujukittychick chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
very intriguing story, i liked how you handled all the different personalities (and snape's reaction to them lol). and i loved watching mione and draco trying to work -peacefully- with each other and it's nice knowing that draco didn't just turn his back on that after the fight. the twist with ron was unexpeted, but that's what's supposed to happen in good stories lol. very nice work :)
Persona4animation chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
So the door opening was James!? Ooh If that is what it is I wish I knew the memory!
YOU ROCK! I almost felt like i was reading a published novel by some author like JKR and I forgot i was on FanFiction and reading a story that deserves way more praise then it has now!
TO THE TOP OF THE CHARTS! ...Malfoy and Hermione should start dating...
Persona4animation chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your story its SO SO SO SO SO good but i feel so bad for Harry knowing Ron was te EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL traitor. Kinda ruins the whole image JKR gives you don't you think?
1,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »