Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
livetolaugh chapter 18 . 5/24/2012
One of the most interesting and amazing stories I have read in a very very very long time! In was engaging and exciting and all together fantastic! I loved your take on MPD and I am absolutely adding this story to my favorites! This story is amazing, and please continue to keep writing because you are absolutely fantastic at it!
icecatfire chapter 17 . 5/17/2012
you ever read a story about child abuse that is soooooooooo grafic and sickening that you HAVE to hug mom and dad in thank for not being like that? well that just happened to me. *shudder* that part of the story was...*shudder* scary as hell.
Bast14 chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
Congratulations for a magnificent story.
Yin Long Nocturne chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
YAY! I found a story with an MPD'd Harry in it! Ha! It's brilliant too. [From what I can tell]. I'm starting to write one too. So this will be a good comparison. Cant wait to read the rest. ~ Yin
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
That was amazing! The prospect of Harry having multiple personalities is very interesting. This was a really enjoyable read. The storyline was brilliant. The characters and all of Harry's alters were rather was really fantastic!
Caro27 chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
Wow, that was disappointing. The story was so good, all the alters were so intruiging. And then Harry just takes all the childhood memories back just like that and nothing is explained about the alters. For such a well written story it was an embarrasingly bad ending.
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
love it
Celticbells12 chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
In reply to the anonymous reviewer "this sucks,"

"Me, Myself, and I" was both published and finished BEFORE SensiblyTainted's story "Broken Mind, Fractured Soul" even began so there is no chance of EmySabath copying. What's more, SensiblyTainted mentioned that EmySabath acted as beta for "BM,FS"!

You should do some research before questioning the integrity of a perfectly good story.
RemySevvyFan chapter 18 . 3/17/2012

This story doesn't even need a super-great-fantastic plot!

I loved it as it is!

And I like It and Tom. And of course Severus!
Vision107 chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Have you ever watched the tv film Sybil or read the book? alot of the personalities are alot like hers, i think its extremely well written and love seeing more of the personalities :)
dina arumor chapter 18 . 2/28/2012
This fic was amazing, though it is one thing that I wonder... what memory was James? I want to know .
CrimsonHawthorn chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
I enjoyed this story but like some others I'm still curious about his James persona.
laelruin chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed every second of this story! It makes me so happy that you have done such a wonderful job and the whole thing was grand. The place where Snape finds out that Harry's lieing about being okay has been done before but it has never been done in this unique way. Very original once past that point with hints and nods at other stories along the way. Thank you for writing (AND FINISHING!) this wonderful story,

InsanityisReal chapter 18 . 2/20/2012
I love you, you are a genius I think this is one of the cleverest things i've read in a long time.
Moon and stars are never far chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
I absolutely loved this fanfic! You did an awesome job creating all of the different faces/personnalities of Harry, my personal favorites being "Potter" & "Tom". I didn't quite understand who "James" was but I guess if I read it again it will become clearer. I admire your ability to take a simple idea and creating an intriguing, complex and entertaining plotline even if you said there was none. I find the development of the different sides of Harry was done really well and I wish there were more stories like this. I hope you continue with your writing if you have time. If not, then good luck with whatever you are doing.

My best wishes.