Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
CrimsonHawthorn chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
I enjoyed this story but like some others I'm still curious about his James persona.
laelruin chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed every second of this story! It makes me so happy that you have done such a wonderful job and the whole thing was grand. The place where Snape finds out that Harry's lieing about being okay has been done before but it has never been done in this unique way. Very original once past that point with hints and nods at other stories along the way. Thank you for writing (AND FINISHING!) this wonderful story,

Ruin
InsanityisReal chapter 18 . 2/20/2012
I love you, you are a genius I think this is one of the cleverest things i've read in a long time.
Moon and stars are never far chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
I absolutely loved this fanfic! You did an awesome job creating all of the different faces/personnalities of Harry, my personal favorites being "Potter" & "Tom". I didn't quite understand who "James" was but I guess if I read it again it will become clearer. I admire your ability to take a simple idea and creating an intriguing, complex and entertaining plotline even if you said there was none. I find the development of the different sides of Harry was done really well and I wish there were more stories like this. I hope you continue with your writing if you have time. If not, then good luck with whatever you are doing.

My best wishes.
Paws13 chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
This was an absolutely amazing story that was worth my time. Y'know this is the first MPD (or DID) fic I've read.
Crismebella chapter 18 . 12/29/2011
A very strange but interesting story.
irezel chapter 18 . 12/28/2011
huh...really interesting! it was very good! :)
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 18 . 12/24/2011
~ He hated it, it scared him and left him feeling helpless and Harry would even suffer working with Severus Snape, Potions Master of Hogwarts and Greasy Git extraordinaire, if it meant getting rid of them

Good. I, personally, hate amnesia.

~ Heh, the ironic thing is, James is around the most, you just don't know it.

Curious. Why do I have feeling of déjà vu, as if I have already read this? At least, the beginning; I have never encountered before the idea of human-shaped Killing Curse.

Tom and Danny, Harry, James, Potter, Boy, Foster, Mike, John, Amelia, Alex (self-destructive), Mummy.

~ Severus leaned back, stunned. He knew Tom trusted him, and wasn't that odd enough, but Harry himself trusted him? When had that happened?

Curious.

Severus, why do you ask Tom about It, after Tom sweared not to tell?

Does Potter know wandless magic or hand-to-hand combat?

~ Yeah, right, and Voldemort will go into skin crème sales.

That would make a wonderful story.

Is It the one who destroyed Voldemort the first time, by reflecting the Killing Curse?

~ Sending the boy into private Occlumency lessons with a man who hated him and no protection for his privacy whatsoever…nothing could excuse that,

Agree.

It contains memories of Voldemort, his piece of soul probably, doesn't It?

~ He knew Severus would have noticed the almost unnoticeable change as well, and that would make all the difference in the end.

Brilliant...

Ronald working for Voldemort?... Disappointed.

Gift doesn't buy love. Twins create laughter for everybody, not just Harry.

The question of alters and matching wands is curious.

~ what do you want the epilogue to be?

A) Harry accomplishing his animagus transformation

And I want Severus Snape to be Harry's guardian and mentor.

Revenge is a bit boring... I prefer justice and prevention. If Petunia wasn't so jealous of her sister and magic, if Vernon wasn't compensating his feeling of inadequacy by intimidating those weaker than him, Harry's childhood might have been better, too.

Good luck, Draco, Harry, Hermione, Severus.
anon chapter 18 . 12/21/2011
I don't often comment on stories, usually just reading from the sidelines, but this one compells me to respond. It was fantastic. Your Snape was perfect, and completely believable, Draco was awesome. I loved his personality and the way you slipped into his way of thinking. It was enjoyable to see him as more than just the bad guy. I have absoluely nothing against Ron at all, but I really enjoyed his role in this fiction; it was different, refreshing.

I have written a story about MPD before, with only three personalities, so I was intrigued to find this one. You've written a wonderful narrative, and I think I liked Tom the best. It was a VERY insightful idea to give Harry a Slytherin side and to call it Tom. Absolutely crystal perfect.

As a writer myself, I want to tell you you've got a wonderful style. You captured the essence of the books but have a fantastic touch of your own that I found superbly entertaining and fulfilling. Thank you for writing it!
SadystyxSlytherin chapter 18 . 12/6/2011
Wat did James do that was so bad? I don't think anybody ever said! I really want to know

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Jesse chapter 18 . 11/21/2011
I loved reading this story. I enjoyed how the personalities worked together and then waited until the very end to actually merge. It had me thinking the entire time, once It was revealed, about how that one might have come about and I had a vague idea about it being the night Lily died.

Anyway, it was a great story, but I do wish you could have given the memory(memories) that James was holding out on Harry at the end...or added a chapter that wasn't a chapter to tell us about them. :)
3dumplings3 chapter 18 . 11/19/2011
This was so...wonderful.

...I do wish...not for a epic epic sequel...but to see a little more of Harry's Happiness with Snape as his guardian.

No conflict, no nothin, just pure unabated, unashamed fluff. More of how they get on now.

so nice~.
snarryislife chapter 18 . 11/19/2011
Bloody amazing.
JlovesGaara chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
Fantastic story. I stayed up super late last night to read this, cuz it was so good. But I fell asleep so I had to finish it today. I know little about DID (formerly MPD), but I was wondering if it was realistic for someone to have so many alternate personalities. One would think that having a few would be murder on a persons psyche, but the amount Harry had is nuts!

I am glad things turned out well. Oh, and I totally didn't expect Ron to be the traitor! That was pure gold right there!

I also like stories where Draco turns out to be not too much of an ass. It's a nice feeling.

Well, anyway, great job with this story. I was originally going to read the story Broken Mind, Fractured Soul by SensiblyTainted, but I noticed she got the idea from you, so I decided to read the original's masterpiece first. And I was not disappointed. This was a fantastic read.

Keep up the great work in the future.
SpellSword166 chapter 18 . 10/28/2011
Superb! I just loove such twists, as for the plot, well, the twists (yay) and the really original ideas made up for it. No, what im saying is that i loved this amount of plot. Really, loved it! Thnx!
1,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »