Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
Biabara chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
But what about James? What horrible memory did he hold, by what event was he created, and what was the mistake me made?
Sugar Quill5302 chapter 18 . 12/3/2012
This was a really good story. You did a really good job portraying each of the alters, but was that James there at the end? I really loved Foster and Tom. Thanks for writing,

-SugarQuill
Bagoosa chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
What about James?
Bagoosa chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
I kind of saw this coming, but it makes me sad. I loved the alters, even if Harry is better off being merged with them. I also really love how loyal canon Ron is, and for that to be taken away... I know it was necessary, but it's still sad...

By the way, I didn't think that this story would be all that great based on the summary. But once I started, I couldn't stop. It's great, and I can't wait to finish it. :)
WrittinInStone chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
Okay, just finished reading this story and I really quite enjoyed it.

***SPOILER ALERT***

Like you pointed out in your note, I was not happy with the whole Ron villain angle, but you made it better with the potion explanation.

It's not unusual for a person to feel negative feelings for loved ones. Although we love our mothers, we feel annoyance when they embarrass us in front of friends or anger at loved ones when they let us down. Some of these emotions are hard to put away and are held or a while, so it's not wrong to say that this is what happened to Ron and is the reason why the potion worked.

I would have liked to see some type of reconciliation between Harry and Ron. The reason I'm harping on this is because there is SOO much Ron bashing in this fandom and it's sickening, especially for Ron fans.

I mean, REALLY! You'd think Ron was as bad as Voldemort to the people in this fandom.

I would also have liked to see more Harry/Hermione interaction. Although it would have rounded it out more, your fic is still wonderful the way it is.

This is the first Harry/Severus mentor fic I've read and I'm quite pleased with it, makes me want to try more.

Anyway, you have talent and this fic was well done.

I hope to see more from you in the future.
Kelly Unlivale chapter 18 . 11/24/2012
Though I thought the story was well done, I will say that I was disappointed by Ron's situation; he did always have that animosity for Harry (the potion, as I understand from you explanation, only 'enhances' those feelings it doesn't create them) and its common knowledge that the Dark Mark has to be taken willing (so it isn't like he didn't want it), so for him to only get 'house arrest' is insulting.

He is a willing (no matter the 'influence' it was still willing, or the Mark wouldn't have worked) Death Eater and he deserves a Death Eater's punishment (which means Azkaban), not being pampered by his family and 'rehabilitated' to be released to join the public later.
eclipsethegum chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
This was an inticing stoy. I loved it very bloody much.
Devil Reader chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
Niiiice ending to this story. I don't think the animagus transformation would have worked out as well, but tormenting the Dursleys gives it a better sense of closure.
Ilandriel chapter 18 . 10/9/2012
Fascinating, creative and well-written. Thanks for a highly enjoyable, satisfying read!
LadyFreak chapter 18 . 9/12/2012
Fantastic tale! This is the first MPD story i have read all the way through. thanks for sharing!
Cormalindo chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Draco's secret was beautifully done. Good show.
Erisa Daelyn chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
Good story :)
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
Ooh, brilliant story! I knew i would be right! Yay! Go you!
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
*snort* your author note in the beginning made me snort. (that scentence is waay more blunt and to the point than I normally am! Lol!) Why did it make me snort? I have MPD! Though, I am fairly good at not showing it, though It gives us a headache. (me, lesta, and drake. Ues, I have a male personality in a female body. Deal with it.) sooo... Great story! By the way, I have more personalities than three, but I don't let them out very often, because it gets harder to keep it secret, and all of us are fairly private and secretive. Other than lesta. BYE!
Annabelles-Snowbell chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
makes you wonder what James was hiding?
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »