Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
lordhellebore chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
This is quite interesting; I've never seen anything like it. However, I don't think there should be more personalities - that would complicate the whole thing even more ;) I'm really curious to see how Snape's gonna proceed in this matter
disappearing chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
Wow, this is certainly a one of a kind story. I was a bit wary at first, as I have never read any other story where Harry is like this, but I am thoroughly impressed, it's really great. Well done! I can't wait to see what happens next - my favorite personality is definitely Tom.
starinthedark11 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
i absolutely LOVE this story. please update soon. its so original. keep up the great work.
angel74 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
very interesting. I must say you certainly have got me intrigued. there may be a few two many personalities, however. The story could progress just as well with 2 or three in addition to "Harry." Anyway, I like to see how this develops and what Snape learns from each of the personalities. Update soon!
Letifer chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Wow. I love it. This is the first time I've read something like this for Harry Potter.
Atropa Haven chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
O.O
Anvlyse chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Incredible idea, totally original... or so I believe. it's the first one I've seen out here in the Harry Potter section. I enjoy it, really, I'm telling you right now you better update this story soon. Love it a lot.
MachiavellianOrange chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I like, I like it a lot. I even took the time out of my day from building my Sims' neighborhood to read this, and I can not say that I regret it. Keep updating, and I'll keep reading!

You are always such an excellent writter.

KUTGW
Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Very interesting...I really really like it so far! Very original too!

Keep it going,

Dragon Smile
xdarkdreamer chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Wow that's freaking awesome. :D I love reading disorder fics. ::weird like that:: Keep it up, like all the personalities. :) Looking forward to more.

~Steph
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
WOW! I am SO interested! I hope that you update again soon!
Emily Blair chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I like this alot. I hope you update fairly soon. I can not wait for the next installment. So hurry!
Kalibrit chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Intriguing premise - I look forward to reading more.
Ceris Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
yup. definitely like this one.
MysticSong1978 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Interesting.

Have you read Mary Higgins Clark? Some of the dialogue reminds me of a character of hers who had MPD.
1,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 Next »