Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Actually I fid this very interesting and am enjoying it emensely. Can't wait for the next chapter. I think I like Tom best, but then, I am a Slytherin. Foster keeps saying grassing, is that cockney? Or is it just a little kid tring to prononce one thing and saying another? Either way, I like it and am adding this to my favorites.
Leena Asakura chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I like it ... very well done...

* next chapter ? * lol
Pleione chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I got a great kick out of this story. I think that you should continue it. Very nicely done.
Kayrana chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Who is this James? Boy Harry has a lot of personalities. I like this detour! Will you please write more on this story?
codellmarie chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
This is intersting, just how many personalitys are you going to give Harry? It is kindof funny too, I have to say.
Niani chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Odd and interesting, I think I like it. Nice way of describing Harry, I've wondered why he changes a little in every book. I've always blamed it on hormones, but I think I like your way better.
Aevum chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
NOO. You must write more. I really like it. It's so differnt from anything else I have read. It's fantasic! Magnificent! Wonderful! Please write more *goes down on knees* please?
1,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111