Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
Captain Loony 007 chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
I love you
you are brilliant
this story is magnificent!
phanpymanaphy chapter 18 . 12/3/2013
..This has got to be one of the best, if not /the/ best Severitus fics I've read in a while! Although it really was quite surprising that Ron defected, I wholly enjoyed the fic. I can't wait to read your other fics, too! Thank you very much for this wonderful piece of work. owo
SablePhoenix chapter 18 . 11/5/2013
Although I just discovered your story, I'm glad reviewers kept you writing it to conclusion. I enjoyed this very much.
Ferowyn chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
This is such an INCREDIBLY. Good. Story.
Awesome.
It was easy to ready (the style, not the plot) and very hard to stop, and the storyline... broke my heart. But it was incredible.
I liked all of those personas, in a way, and somehow it was sad when they merged. Despite that being the best for Harry.
Also, I really liked the ending. Even though that, too, was kinda sad. (Not the last chap of course. Just the last line. ;))
This is a VERY well written story.
And it's your fault that I'll probably fall aslepp during classes today, since I couldn't stop reading last night. Ahh, never mind, totally worth it ;)
angelaneahwalker chapter 18 . 10/12/2013
odd...but interesting!
HerGoldenHair chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
Wow, I can't believe how many people have asked in reviews, "What was it that James did?". Obviously, he took Harry and Snape to Privet Drive where Vernon beat Harry to unconciousness while Snape watched in shock. That was obviously what James meant when he said "I hope you can forgive me" etc.

I just read this again, for the 3rd time. Still a good story! And I still love the ending. Sheepish voice saying, "Happy birthday, Harry" as the door shuts. Awww... :)
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
That was awesome, I loved it. You're a great writer XD
Perseus605 chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
What about the memories Harry gets from James? I can't have a good ending without finding out?
Kage 5243 chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
h
crotia chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
wow potter's out
crotia chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Wow that is just a great turn
crotia chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
I like amelia the most.
And Tom isn't that hating really and he actually really nice and smart.
crotia chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
I quiet like the fact that you have so many.
crotia chapter 2 . 9/10/2013