Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
chochang19 chapter 18 . 9/4/2013
WOW! This story is amazing! I really liked the plot twists and the plot in general! Thank you for taking the time to write this brilliant tale and keeping me occupied for half an hour. Thank you.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 18 . 8/30/2013
This is Great! XD
Felt so Canon!

None is felt OOC! (Except the part that Ron unexpectedly the Villain)

MPD-Harry was unexpectedly Amazing! Expectedly interesting, sure! But beyond than that? Unexpected! Awesome!
My favorite is Tom (obviously and of course), then Foster, and Amelia! Danny(was it?) too i guess...

Severus here was nice and reasonable... :)

Draco amazing in his own way!
And good job to you too, Harmione!

Dumbydore still a Dumb... But well... I guess it's fine now.

I hope Harry live with Sev forever as Family! ;D

Anyway... NICE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Whaaa? So confused!
Under Revision chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
This was pretty awesome. I'm only left with one question... What /exactly/ was James hiding? I'm a little muddled on that one. lol
misherukuro chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
very interesting read, creatively done, thanks for your hard work
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Was 'It' by any chance the power the dark lord knows not?
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
wow...hee hee hee I love his personalities :)
Lifespire chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Yay! Another DID fic! I love those
Ilessthan3KH chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
god dammit its almost 4 am and I can't friggen stop reading! this story is too good! XD
Ilessthan3KH chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
awesome! just wicked wicked awesome! :D
poisinrose chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I really love this :-) I was wondering if you knew of any other disorder fics? I'm positively obsessed with them lately
CarpeDiemMay chapter 18 . 6/15/2013
:-( you could have at least done another chapter or something to explain why harry would have possibly hated him about.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 18 . 5/12/2013
Awwz how nice! James persona wished him a happy b-day and Harry lives a nice life now! Frick YEAH vengeance! XD
Loved this story of yours. Took another perception on how bad the abuse was and how Harry delt with it. Sooo nice. I'm gonna see if you have other good stories! X3
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Soooo not a horcrux? Ah well one of my ideas was partially right with the IT being all the pain and raw whatevr. I was even kinda right about him being dead.
My alter self is Death. FEAR ME mortals! :D