Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
CyberWolfWrites chapter 1 . 4/29/2020
I know it's been, like, years since you wrote this fic but "Multiple Personality Disorder" isn't actually the name of the disorder anymore. It's called Dissociative Identity Disorder. You're also very misinforming your readers about the condition, kinda.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/20/2020
wow
marry me
BarebackWeirdo chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
So. I have regretted multiple times my actions of downloading a story without knowing how to delete it later. THIS story, however, will NEVER make it onto that list.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/14/2020
I loved this story, and have read it over two days. I have DID and don’t often read stuff like this, because my first exposure to this condition in the media was “Split”, which... was not fun to watch.
But this?
I found this by accident, I was actually looking for stories that shows Harry, or another character, as blind, as I am legally blind and like looking at how people show blindness in fiction. Although it was an accident, I’m glad to have found this story. I loved it. When I saw Harry refer to his dissociations as “black Outs”, that struck such a chord, because that’s what I used to call mine too, before I learned what was going on. I loved how you characterised all of Harry’s alters, how Snape softened - and that twist at the end with Ron! Wow! That blew my socks off.
You have done a fantastic job showing this condition in your writing, even if the ending where Harry merged with his alters and released It weren’t accurate... but hey, it’s the Wizarding World.
I very much enjoyed this story, you are a fantastic writer. Keep it up. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2020
So I have DID right, and I have read two of these this being the second all my alters are Nicole, Lillith, Seth, James, Samy, and Maddie. Plus me. The first fanfic I read about DID one of harrys alters name was Seth and now one of harrys alters was named James. So as soon as I read that I was like what?
ChrisUSA chapter 1 . 12/31/2019
Good
Guest chapter 18 . 9/19/2019
I really enjoyed this story! The conversations the alters had were really fun to read. I am a bit curious what exactly was James hiding in his memories? I might have just missed something, as I did read this very fast
MollyMuffinHead chapter 18 . 8/21/2019
I had my doubts when I started reading this. MPD can be tricky and come out either completely ridiculous or stupid. I started reading and kept reading and kept reading... I couldn't put it down. Very well done. I throughly enjoyed the story. Thanks for a great ride.
endatime chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
I realize that this story is from 2005, but I just wanted to criticize sone things.
a. That isn't how DID or OSDDB works
b. You're using an outdated term (mpd)
c. You need severe childhood trauma (before the age of 6) to develop DID.
d. This is spreading misinformation and it wouldn't be that hard to delete the story or edit the issues in it.
ymaxwell39 chapter 3 . 8/2/2019
Deep inside every Multiple Personality, is the original personality the others splintered from, so is Snape going to ever find the "original Harry"? If not in this story, maybe in a sequel? Please?
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 18 . 7/15/2019
Great job! Thanks for sharing!
lilith nereida chapter 3 . 4/15/2019
Hi, my name is Maria Eduarda, and I'm from Brazil and I do not know how to speak English, so find out if something is wrong. I just wanted to tell you that your story is wonderful and that I would love to but stories with Harry with MPD and that you have revolutionized the stories about Harry being abused of his biggest Brazilian fan Maria
farshine chapter 18 . 3/22/2019
I LOVED THE STORY VERY MUCH. GLAD YOU WROTE A HAPPY ENDING FOR HARRY. WELL DONE AND WELL WRITTEN PIECE OF FICTION
Lilyana chapter 1 . 3/7/2019
What does the things like BD mean?
ZenixTri chapter 18 . 3/3/2019
*leads a slow clap* Brava! Absolutely wonderful.
1,657 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »