Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
Candy Phantom chapter 4 . 5/9
Mike: this is interesting.
Which Mike are you?
Mike: the one from Total Drama Revenge of the Island.
Ok. This is just going to be confusing.
Mike: yep.
Candy Phantom chapter 2 . 5/9
Silver: brother!
Wrong Danny, Silver.
Silver: aww. :(
lucky333123 chapter 18 . 4/9
Ah James has left now
sarahsezlove chapter 17 . 3/30
I just had to come back for another look. Still fabulous.
I. Lovvvvve. This it is. Flawless. Although it may have Been funny if Harry had seven Other Personas seeing that Old Tommy boy split his soul SevenTimes. Sorry my. iPad is acting up. Omg I loved it whennnn Tom said. I STOLE THE COOKIES. FROMMM. THE. COOKIE JAR. LMFAO
Funny thing is, one of my alters is named It...
NinerFower.94 chapter 18 . 1/10
Love the story! But one question. What memories did James held? Especially the one memory he asked for forgiveness?
kuroshiro spade chapter 18 . 1/10
That's beautiful thank you for sharing this idea to us! I'll be waiting for more of of your story! ;)
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 18 . 1/2
I love it :)
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 18 . 12/22/2014
Wait, so was there an alter left?
Reader chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
Awesome story! :D
This is one of my favorite stories now
By the way, I really liked the idea of mpd,
Reader chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
I've been reading this for a while, and I find it really interesting
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
That was amazing
jennakat01 chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
Just...wow. :) I read all of this in a day, and let me just say that every minute was worth it! I love how all your characters are canon, and I definitely love all of Harry's personality's, especially Tom :D Knew you had it in ya Harry! I also like Ron being the villain. Not that I don't like Ron, I truly do because he's just so NORMAL, its just that his being a villain, and in the way you did it, makes it so plausible that I can't help but be surprised by the turn of events and have the feeling that you're just giving me absolute proof that what I had thought was true. I love Snape in this as well, and I also enjoyed Hermione's and Draco's scenes, even though I enjoyed Harry's and Snape's far more. I also feel like you ended it at a great time. No sequels in my opinion. However, I do have one question that you MAY have answered in the AN's and I just missed. Didn't Voldemort have horcruxes? Even if Harry used a super Avada, it wouldn't effect his other Horcruxes since any damage done to Voldemort's host body doesn't hurt his soul (unless he does it to himself). So I just wanted to be clear that you AU'ed it a bit and took out horcruxes, or I missed something in the story. Either way, it was a great read and I will DEFINITELY reread it in the future. :) Keep writing!
-Have a wonderful existence.
ObsessiveReader1223 chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
Your writing is incredible. In the last few days, I've read both this fic, and Time to Spare, and both have kept me on tender hooks, desperate to read as often as possible. As I'm a fanfiction addict who thought she'd read all the best HP fics already, you have no idea how excited I was by your stories! It's been a long time since I've felt such a thrill to be reading!

Thank you so much for what you've written! I plan on convincing all the fanfiction readers I know to read your works, and I hope to read more of yours in the future!
1,544 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »