Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
Anon chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
YOU MEAN JAMES WAS STILL HIDING OUT IN HARRY'S HEAD ALL THIS TIME?
fyrekit chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
So all MPDs have dozens of personalities? That's awfully general...oh you know what never mind. This story has been up foir quite some time and I doubt this review will ever be read. We happen to have five personalities including the main personality. So at this point while we ARE impressed at how you show the personalities switching we are not at all impressed by the fact that you at this stage of the story thought all MPDs are comprised of so many people.
553Colinm chapter 18 . 10/8/2016
Awesome
XFlare chapter 18 . 9/23/2016
...what's psychology class like? What kind of stuff do you learn, besides MPD? What happens when you make facades to show the world and forget where it ends and you begin?

I'm curious, and the story was great.

Keep writing~!
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
this story is so awesome! I loved it so much! thank you for this awesome piece of work!
Jacebralor chapter 18 . 8/28/2016
Loved every second of it! Was rather hoping for animagus, but revenge is good, too.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2016
It is a really good story, wel written
I so much liked reading it
AliceHeart13 chapter 18 . 6/22/2016
What was behind the last door? What memories was/were James holding?
Aly
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
Superb! There are cases where there have been less than ten. Many of them.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Intriguing idea. Reasonable as well.
paz chapter 18 . 5/15/2016
I absolutely loved it
Fishbiter chapter 18 . 5/13/2016
Was what James did ever mentioned, or did I just miss it?
Kisaki Sakura chapter 18 . 5/6/2016
Interesting story. I haven't seen the approach wit MPD in HP yet. I am not sure if everything was right (but it being a mental illness that we barley understand any mistakes are excusable) but I did enjoy the story, even if I think that Ron turning evil, even under the influence of a potion is rather unlikely.
moodysavage chapter 18 . 4/24/2016
Wonderful story :)
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Just wondering- why the weird Dt for don't? Why only use the first and last letters of bad words? Is that because you don't want to swear? If so, just take them out. This two letter thing is weird.
1,588 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »