Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
Sjskjdnska chapter 18 . 7/29/2011
I loved this story, especially the ending, it made me cry lol. Thanks for writing it
Helene chapter 18 . 7/20/2011
Thanks for taking the time to develop your original idea into this story. I think it was well worth the time to read and I hope you found it even more rewarding to write.

Some things I loved:

The very last line: "In the back of his mind, a sheepish voice said, 'Happy birthday, Harry,' and opened the last door, the end of the end." I like that James personality finally joins the rest of them to complete the joining. I wish we could have found out what James thought he had done that he owed Harry an apology for. Maybe you did say and I missed it but a quick rescan over the story didn't reveal it to me. So I've either missed it twice or you left it as a mystery. (Short story material?)

Hm. What else. Well, I think making Ron the villain was brilliant! Betrayal is the essence of evil and by its very definition has to come from someone you trust and Ron has in cannon frequently shown his jealousy re Harry so it is a very short step to the left to see him taking the Dark Mark. I think you did an excellent job giving a realistic progression of Ron's thoughts that would twist him from the loyal friend into an enemy.

There are several other points I thought of while reading but I can't bring them to mind and I am being pestered by the alarm which says I have run out of free time.

I liked that the reprisal against the Dursleys was a vicious prank war and not true harm and I like that they went for legal action.

I think the ending did feel a bit rushed but it at least brought it to a close. And now my review must also be a bit rushed as I have had two reminders now that I'm behind on the evening chores having spent the afternoon reading instead of getting things done! I enjoyed it though and have book marked your page to get back to later as I am looking forward to reading more of your work.

I hope I come across you at a future date. It will be fun to compare your writing ability in 5 years to what you are producing now and see how you have improved. I have been able to read the printed works of hmm- 5? 6? fanfic writers who are now published authors and it is a blast. (Don't have time to figure out which authors they are at the moment but several of them contributed to 'Horror, Humor, and Heroes' available at Amazon if you are interested.)

Thanks again.
creativesm75 chapter 18 . 7/20/2011
nice
CarnivorousOak chapter 18 . 7/14/2011
It really is amazing the cool stuff you find while looking through fanfictions from a really long time ago. This was extremely entertaining and, so far as I can tell, completely unique.
LilithL2 chapter 18 . 7/13/2011
what happened with James?

amazing story!

congratulations!
wishyful chapter 18 . 7/5/2011
Wow. That was fun! I love multiple personalities apparently! Thank you!

I was just wondering though, what was James talking about needing forgiveness for. He mentioned that he had done something wrong but didn't say what. Did I just not pick up on it or was it not mentioned. If it wasn't mentioned then *puppy dog eyes*

Absolutely fabulous. Thank you thank you thank you!
WicKeDLana chapter 18 . 6/17/2011
This was a really good fic. It really IS complete, instead of ending in a rush or something.

WicKeDLana chapter 15 . 6/17/2011
GAH! It WAS him! And for money! WTF? Isn't he supposed to be a retard with too much pride and jealousy!

Ah. . . Jealousy. I see.

But damn, that was some twist!

Feel guilty and proud because I'm not sleeping coz I can't stop reading.

And I have martial arts to attend in 6 hours.
WicKeDLana chapter 14 . 6/17/2011
Nott? No, somehow I doubt it'd be that straightforard. . .

omgomgomgomg! Draco! Mione!

Who could it be? Who could have followed them?

Someone who knew Harry went counselling... someone who stunned him. . .

Only one person comes to mind but it can't be. He doesn't have a reason to, in fact he owes harry so much. . .
WicKeDLana chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
!

It scares me! I don't like It!

Hmmm. . . I don't even wanna think about what made It appear. . .
little.lost.panda chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
"The Gryffindors seemed to have a different opinion of the circumstances, though, and Draco turned around to glare and sneer at Weasley who was, no doubt, joking with Potter and the Mudblood about the 'evil' professor. However, when he turned back he got his second, third, and fourth shocks of the day.

Weasel was joking with Longbottom, not Potter.

Potter wasn't even in attendance.

Granger was watching him far too closely for his comfort.

Draco sneered at her, glanced at the Wonder Boy's empty seat, and smirked. "

I seem to have a form of MPD myself, or just bad memory, because I swear I've read that line before. *shakes head* that always happens! Well, off to read the rest!
MissiYoung chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Random review of chapter 4, since am pretty sure I've reviewed chapter 18 before; just wanted to say that the end there, where Snape puts his hands on Harry's temples, made me think he was about to do a Vulcan mind meld. I don't know why I felt the need to share that, except that I am a complete Trekkie so I consider that a compliment...
Kellsabelle chapter 18 . 6/4/2011
This was really good, I've never read anything like it before and it was awesome!
Catspook chapter 18 . 6/3/2011
I just finished this wonderful story, and I would like to thank you for it. There's just one thing I'd like to point out: in chapter six you imply that people with schizophrenia are especially prone to violence; this is not actually true. While violence may be unpredictable in people with schizophrenia, they are not actually more prone to violence than the general population. Thanks again!
Stella chapter 18 . 6/2/2011
Read the whole story tonight. While there were parts that my inner grammar Nazi had fits over (no, i do not have frizzly brown hair)...I was impressed by your grasp of a subject that few people are brave enough to even approach.

Bravo.