Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
felissa s chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
You could write a prequel showing the alters births especially since bsm series became a fetishes fantasy
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
james has no idea how to help harry letting boy out boy is a pain whore who should be raped
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
It doesn my t make sense jaes wo oh uld makea broken child be cruciod tom should have come out james let tat whor r e humilaite harry
BlackRyuji chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Read "First person plural: My life as a multiple" by Cameron West, if you haven't yet. It's very good and fun to read (also freaky because of the abuse, but that's how it is).
Kay chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
I absolutly loved your story - it was so creative! The plot and charecters were so well thought out. Are you sure you aren't going to make a sequel?
Blackswan15 chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
You never answered the question of just who James was? What memories was he holding that he refused to merge until Harry was ready?
Stormblade chapter 16 . 6/6/2015
Can I choose option D: both A and B, or option E: all of the above?
Wings Of Mercury chapter 18 . 5/26/2015
Wait. What memories was James holding that he waited to merge with Harry? What was the one thing he felt he needed forgiveness for? I HAVE TO KNOW!
Wings Of Mercury chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
I appreciate that you added in an outside justification for Ron's betrayal. I just couldn't see such a drastic turnaround on his own.
tahalastarnine chapter 18 . 5/12/2015
I love this so much. That's really all I can say. There's no other words for this. It was amazing and incredibly well written. I would have liked for the other personalities to have shown up a bit more, but that isn't even a problem, just me obsessing.
Candy Phantom chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
Teo: Alex is my favorite.
Only because you're a sadist, depressed, and suicide is currently being decided.
Teo: we would be great friends.
Yup.
Candy Phantom chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
Mike: this is interesting.
Which Mike are you?
Mike: the one from Total Drama Revenge of the Island.
Ok. This is just going to be confusing.
Mike: yep.
Candy Phantom chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Silver: brother!
Wrong Danny, Silver.
Silver: aww. :(
lucky333123 chapter 18 . 4/9/2015
Ah James has left now
sarahsezlove chapter 17 . 3/30/2015
I just had to come back for another look. Still fabulous.
1,570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »