Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
Nina05 chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
I think this first chapter is tragic and funny at the same time, I wasn't so sure at first but now I'm going to give you a chance
Guest chapter 6 . 3/10/2018
Its like inside out whith the personalities
TheLycianQueen chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
Here here on the insomnia. I haven't slept in 12 years (besides the one or 1 hour sleeps which end up in me screaming) Great Story BTW you're really good. How long have you been writing?
Maria chapter 18 . 12/21/2017
I loved this story thank you so much for sharing it
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 13 . 12/17/2017
I wonder is Harry is beginning to throw the Cruciatus Curese?
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 10 . 12/16/2017
What Harry did reminds me of the idea of Blood Rage in another fanfic. Blood Rage usually occurs accidentally when they caster is hopelessly trapped. It is not normally used more than once in a person's life. In the other fic it caused the flesh to fall off the bones off a group of Death Eaters. It also killed the man's wife.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2017
This was so amazing and emotional and now my favorite story ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I must say, I read all the way to the end and had to come back because this story was so amazing. I loved it. I do love it. And I imagine I’ll be reading it again soon. Thank you.
idonthaveashark chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Re-reading the book, and I'm hooked! Again
TweakyGhostLover chapter 7 . 10/31/2017
Uh oh
Guest chapter 18 . 9/24/2017
Great story! So well written. Thanks for this
pinkprincess jin chapter 13 . 9/22/2017
oml the lion tamer comment tho
Guest chapter 18 . 8/26/2017
Amazing story .. really well written but want was up with James and Harry. What was the one mistake James did?
Andante825 chapter 18 . 8/9/2017
The fact that people are still reading and having strong feelings about this fic 12 years later is a testament to its quality. I loved the idea and thought it was unusually well-written throughout. The choice of villain was surprising but perfectly believable (with the addition of the exacerbating potion), especially in 2005! Brava to the author, and I hope you're doing well and still writing.
frostie45 chapter 18 . 8/8/2017
I enjoyed this story, actually because it's short, it has an ending that I like (Harry at Snape's) and has a lot of elements I like in it... Thanks for writing.
1,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »