Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Just wondering- why the weird Dt for don't? Why only use the first and last letters of bad words? Is that because you don't want to swear? If so, just take them out. This two letter thing is weird.
Andy chapter 18 . 4/19/2016
I enjoyed this story! I was not expecting the Ron turning Death Eater bit, but I like being surprised. On a purely selfish note, I'd like to say that the Dursley's weren't tormented nearly enough nor with great detail. I figured you'd leave it up to the imagination but I kind of hoped that you'd write something gruesome for them. They were particularly horrible in this fic.
This was well written and well defined. I will be saving this. Thank you for writing this story.
15youngg chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
malteasers is spelt with an a BTW
pikachucat chapter 18 . 4/8/2016
awesome
Camille.Ad0 chapter 18 . 2/17/2016
well what aout james departure and what's inside the last door?
Loopy Leefy chapter 18 . 1/21/2016
I don't want a sequel . . . but I wouldn't at all mind a prequel. It would be so interesting to see the series from the beginning of Harry's first year from the POV of the other personalities; but I know I'll never see that. I'll just have to imagine it on my own.

MPD is fascinating. This is the second story I've ever read where the main character has it, and I always find it sad when the other personalities merge with the original, because they're like characters the author is killing off. (*Sigh* Goodbye, Tom . . . I'll never forget you.)

This was awesome! I read it in one day, because when you start reading a FanFiction like this one, you just aren't ALLOWED to stop reading until it's over. The joy of fiction.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/16/2016
Lovely writen story I joyed it
Anna4Tobias chapter 18 . 11/30/2015
Too lazy to log in. Sorry. Account name if you're curious is above... Anna4Tobias

I LOVED YOUR STORY! It kept me guessing at every turn. Loved the personalities. Names were appropriate. I was completely shocked to find Ron was a Death Eater. It fit well with the story. I have absolutely no complaints! Loved it!
-Anna
my deathly hallows chapter 18 . 11/27/2015
Thank you for writing this.
Icestar2012 chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
OH MY GAWD, THAT IS SO COOL WITH THE 'IT' PART AND DRACO AND OH MY GAWD! 3
BENTHEKILLER chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
I love this fic so much! It's very well written, and the plot makes sense and I like how it leads up to a big event.
Faerie of Tara chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
This was a fantastic story! Thank you so much for writing it :)
Just to be clear, though... James is still there?
Faerie of Tara chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
Ahhhhhhh I love this fic!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/17/2015
I think it would have been highly amusing for him to find out his animagus form was a Hydra.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
If alex carries guilt and is suicidal why does he seem homicidal
1,604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »