Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
Roseno chapter 18 . 8/8/2018
This was a great fanfiction!
I loved the interraction between Severus and Harrys alters. This was really interessting and I liked how you "seperated" Harrys mind. I loved the character of Tom, I found this Slytherin part a genius !
Thank you for sharing your story!
Rose
Nargelz chapter 11 . 7/14/2018
Their idiots they could have called dobby to pop them out the wards to the school
tcl7189 chapter 18 . 6/2/2018
Nice wrap up... Loved what you did with this..
AreYouSirius chapter 15 . 5/8/2018
WTF why did you just make Ron evil you &*#§¥
Nina05 chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
I think this first chapter is tragic and funny at the same time, I wasn't so sure at first but now I'm going to give you a chance
Guest chapter 6 . 3/10/2018
Its like inside out whith the personalities
TheLycianQueen chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
Here here on the insomnia. I haven't slept in 12 years (besides the one or 1 hour sleeps which end up in me screaming) Great Story BTW you're really good. How long have you been writing?
Maria chapter 18 . 12/21/2017
I loved this story thank you so much for sharing it
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 13 . 12/17/2017
I wonder is Harry is beginning to throw the Cruciatus Curese?
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 10 . 12/16/2017
What Harry did reminds me of the idea of Blood Rage in another fanfic. Blood Rage usually occurs accidentally when they caster is hopelessly trapped. It is not normally used more than once in a person's life. In the other fic it caused the flesh to fall off the bones off a group of Death Eaters. It also killed the man's wife.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2017
This was so amazing and emotional and now my favorite story ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I must say, I read all the way to the end and had to come back because this story was so amazing. I loved it. I do love it. And I imagine I’ll be reading it again soon. Thank you.
idonthaveashark chapter 1 . 11/14/2017