Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
It doesn my t make sense jaes wo oh uld makea broken child be cruciod tom should have come out james let tat whor r e humilaite harry
BlackRyuji chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Read "First person plural: My life as a multiple" by Cameron West, if you haven't yet. It's very good and fun to read (also freaky because of the abuse, but that's how it is).
Kay chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
I absolutly loved your story - it was so creative! The plot and charecters were so well thought out. Are you sure you aren't going to make a sequel?
Blackswan15 chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
You never answered the question of just who James was? What memories was he holding that he refused to merge until Harry was ready?
Stormblade chapter 16 . 6/6/2015
Can I choose option D: both A and B, or option E: all of the above?
Wings Of Mercury chapter 18 . 5/26/2015
Wait. What memories was James holding that he waited to merge with Harry? What was the one thing he felt he needed forgiveness for? I HAVE TO KNOW!
Wings Of Mercury chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
I appreciate that you added in an outside justification for Ron's betrayal. I just couldn't see such a drastic turnaround on his own.
tahalastarnine chapter 18 . 5/12/2015
I love this so much. That's really all I can say. There's no other words for this. It was amazing and incredibly well written. I would have liked for the other personalities to have shown up a bit more, but that isn't even a problem, just me obsessing.
Candy Phantom chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
Teo: Alex is my favorite.
Only because you're a sadist, depressed, and suicide is currently being decided.
Teo: we would be great friends.
Yup.
Candy Phantom chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
Mike: this is interesting.
Which Mike are you?
Mike: the one from Total Drama Revenge of the Island.
Ok. This is just going to be confusing.
Mike: yep.
Candy Phantom chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Silver: brother!
Wrong Danny, Silver.
Silver: aww. :(
lucky333123 chapter 18 . 4/9/2015
Ah James has left now
sarahsezlove chapter 17 . 3/30/2015
I just had to come back for another look. Still fabulous.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I. Lovvvvve. This it is. Flawless. Although it may have Been funny if Harry had seven Other Personas seeing that Old Tommy boy split his soul SevenTimes. Sorry my. iPad is acting up. Omg I loved it whennnn Tom said. I STOLE THE COOKIES. FROMMM. THE. COOKIE JAR. LMFAO
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2015
Funny thing is, one of my alters is named It...
1,583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »