Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
tweeny-weeny chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
i like this it is really interesting. I like the mysteriousness of the multiple personalties
Molly Morrison chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Hi,

You asked for the link to that fic I mentioned to you, the other one that has Harry with MPD, so here it is:

In case strips out the URL, the story ID is 1586177. The name of the fic is Cast a Stone, and it's written by Hades' Phoenix. As you will see, though, it is quite dark and definitely R-rated. A very different story from your own.

Keep up the great work-I've been enjoying your frequent posting! :-)
Anvlyse chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
I missed the other to review. *pouts* But this is cool, I like this whole introductory thing for Harry. Can't wait to see the actual Harry's reaction. :D
Pure Black chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
oh.. diffrent I must say... I like it.

It's humor with serious issues.. I like that and I really like how you made harry's alto ego's, all due, not the boy.. but then again, he's a part of Harry I suppose..

yeah, well good work anyway!
Zanbandia chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
oh! the suspense!11 *dies* quero mas! lol. please?
Pleione chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
Great chapter, didn't Harry cast the cruciatus curse not the killing curse on Bellatrix? Can't wait to see what happens next.
Lana77 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
First things first. Wow.

Seeing all of Harry's 'personalities at one time and seeing what it was that started each of them splitting off into different 'people', really has made a lot of sense. And keeping them all in the cupboard under the stairs - hidden away where they cannot be seen.

From the hurt scared little Boy, to the ready to please Amelia, the fun loving Foster, the hate-filled Tom, and the clever John, all the way to the most recent Potter, who could have been the real thing. But then thats the whole idea isn't it? Each one of these personalities is what Harry could have been if he had let himself get caught up in the emotion of the time.

But the question still remains. Who is the real Harry? What happens once he is put back together? Do you get a happy suicidal kid who is out to save the world?

Ron and Hermione's reactions to coming across Tom was very well written, I can actually see them believing that Tom was an imposter. Harry not 'acting' like himself. But Tom telling them the problem, and then Hermione hitting herself because she should have noticed that Harry had MPD because it was practically a textbook case. And of course Ron's reaction to the thought of Snape helping, and then agreeing it is for the best.

Very much looking forward to the next chapter to see how Harry reacts to seeing these parts of himself. And how he will react to Ron and Hermione knowing.

*this was originally posted for chap 5 but for some strange reason cut half the review so I'm putting it up again, hope it comes out properly this time*
Lana77 chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
First things first. Wow.

From the hurt scared little Boy, to the ready to please Amelia, the fun loving Foster, the hate-filled Tom, and the clever John, all the way to the most recent Potter, who could have been the real thing. But then thats the whole idea isn't it? Each one of these per And how he will react to Ron and Hermione knowing.
Felinity chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
I loved the chapter! Chilling, though, that the door to Harry's innermost mind would be that of the cupboard under the stairs. I loved the way you presented each of Harry's personalities. They seem like real, independent people, and yet I can discover part of each of them in the Harry we know from canon. Well done! I especially like Foster, Amelia, John and Potter. It'll be most intriguing seeing all these extremes united in Harry!

Btw, "C'est la vie, non?" is correct, as you probably know. It's just that one reviewer below thought it should be 'C'est la vive', or something like that. I love the idea of Harry being just as smart as Hermione and of him speaking foreign languages!

Please keep up the great work and update soon!

Felinity
fhippogriff chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
I am totally non-subtle and did not get your hints at all. Oh well, it will turn up later in the story and I'll hit myself over the head.

I really liked Snapes reaction to Potter, and the fact they were all in the cupboard, while Snape's door was probably one out of a wizard manor. Looking forward to Harry's reaction!
disappearing chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
Wonderful chapter, have I mentioned lately that you are brilliant? Really though, this chapter was very compelling, and I enjoyed getting an inner look at each of Harry's personalities. Does what you are hinting at have anything to do with what James said? If it does, I sort of picked up on it, but if not then I must be failing in the subtlety category this evening. I'm so excited that we're getting closer to Harry finding out!
Atropa Haven chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
harry knows french!

sorry, just caught that little sentence-

C’est la vie, non?

it is the life- except its vive not vie- i think...

*scratches head*

i dont know. the french are confusing non? how many languages does harry know?

hey- did the french have anything to do with the flying geckos i mentioned? cause you know- the french government covered it up before the 9'0clock news broadcast.(unfortunatly) french dont hae such liberties of speach. supposedly it was some genetics experiment... you know like the liger they had on the discovery chanel? except- ive heard from a reliable source that unlike the liger or mule, this new species(which has yet to be named) has totally functioning reproductive organs.

voici! je voudrais aller a paris, mais ce n'est pas prendre a moi. dreams can become reality. just because something doesnt seem doable. doesnt mean it isnt possible. actually, it says, i would like to go to paris, but it is not lost to me.(so sue me- im in french 3)

-_-' eh, my arm hurts. i want to go to sleep. damn insomnia.! hey, i was so bored, i made a theory about why you should pity me! wanna hear it? well, as if i were going to give you a choice!

k here goes!

~

without darkness

who is to tell light from day?

if the world were to stop rotating,

so you could live in one good moment,

half of the world would freeze over,

while the other half burned to a crisp

so it is better to live in half Dark/ half Light

because in retrospect,

at least you can sleep through the night.

well

except insomniacs.

that's just bad luck.

~M.G.

~'The phylosifies there of'

you know, i made a wicked picture of the world under this in my notebook, except it had little stick-men gasping for air, because the sun had burnt throught the o-zone layer, and the little stick-women, (with a few sex-slaves/men) were orbiting the planet in spaceships.

and the sun had sun-glasses _ i mean- how wicked is that?

IF YOU ASK FOR IT, I COULD ALSO..;..post my beleif and proof, that a bald-eagle is no more real than a pheonix.

that one even stuffed up my english teacher- in his vast knowledge of 'phylosifies' and yes, i did spell it in a way not in grammatical influence to the english language. what are you going to do about it?

ugh. sometimes, you just have to wonder-

"why do people have to wear these constricting things the human race insist on calling clothes?"

~ and then, sadly, you remember that old, wrinkly , fat, gluttonous relative of yours, and you think...

"Oh, so that's why."

so, in conclusion, i wil quote something i heard earlier in the week, from suprisingly- myself!

" i had a horse once."

*insert enquiring noise from whoever was listening at the time*

" it died."

*for some reason or other, everyone finds this funny. i liked that horse! he ran over my grandmother once.*

however, now that i think back on that-

"Why didnt it finish her off?"

_not that i dont like, her at all, i love her to death. which is why she should die. do you see my logic? not many people do..._well im rambling... im gonna try to sleep now...

-_-zZ

Pip3 chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
when's the next update? i can't wait. i really liked hearing all the personalities talk to harry.
Selina Novella chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
Looking forward to the next chapter. I think James is the part of Harry that idolises James and Sirius and pranks. And maybe the boss type person?
MysticSong1978 chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
Loving this a lot.

Recommended it to my beta, Slave4Severus.

Reminding me of "Sybil".