Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
crimson-dragon1 chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
Oh my god im going to kill you for stopping there not fair totally not fair! *insert very angry face here* and yes i did jump up and down but lucky for me only my brother walked in and he's used to it by now. Other then my agrevation i love the story and if you don't continue i will hunt you down and personally tie you to your computer chair so you have to write more. *insert innocent smile here*
ArianaAulor chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Hey, this story's awesome and really original! The present-Snape/ memory-Snape threw me for a couple moments, but I eventually caught on! I love the suspence building and the mystery behind 'It'... so can I bug ya to post again soon? :) lol Just kidding, I'll wait... um, semi-patiently? Maybe... anyway, great work, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Tekoneme chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
I want more! That chapter wasn't any better than the last one, it still left you waiting!

But I like this fic very much. I usually avoid angst ones, but I'm really happy that I read this! I like the way you write. Is this going to be a long fic?
Creamy Mimi chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Well what do you know, a mindight review. Wow. Really wow, I wonder what It is...Till the next.
starinthedark11 chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
what is It? i must know. this is going to drive me insane! update as quickly as possible. i love this story!
TakEnet chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Aha! So there's a new personality IT!

*dramatic music - dun dun DUN!*

Anyway... I mentioned earlier that I've read a Japanese manga (comic) about split personality. And what actually happened was this "couple" was trying to experiment near-death experiences where the victim experiences an out-of-body phenomonon (sp?). Only, the lady who was the tester got "killed" in an earthquake, but since her mind or soul or whatever was outside of her body, she was just drifting, until she remembered this one girl who experienced the out-of-body phenomonon and has a split personality, so the lady ends up going into the girls mind and becoming the "13th" personality.

Anyway... that's making me really curious what "It" is... can't wait until you update again!
Harm Marie chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
wow. I can't wait for more.
JacobAPotter chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Hey I came across your story on one of the C2 communties. A very interesting concept, and I think you do a good job with it. There are a ton of personalities and it is a little difficult to keep track of the smaller ones, but the characters of Tom and James are the most intriguing and play very much a ying-yang role in the story. My guess is that "It" is Harry in his angriest personality, one that could be homicidal and psycho. If that is true, I'm curious as to how the other personalities keep him in control. Keep the chapters coming.
MissChriss chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
goodness goodness goodness, I love this. What is "It" I can't wait to find out. At first I did not like this fic because it was so odd and I could not picture it happening but I started reading and I need to finish. now I really got in to this. I like Snapes' frustration with this and how It was brought up first to Draco then by Tom and the others then Snape. I also like the paceing in this.
pazed chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Yes, still very very good. Your weaving the threads beautifully.
Tamyka chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
I was jumping up and down but for once I was only in my room. My roommates do seem a little worried bout me and how excited I get about the stories I read. Hehe. They just don't understand. I can't wait to read more but I know I have to. No worries. Great chapter though!
Zanbandia chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
eh! the plot thickens! i can't wait for the next chapter! woot!
Pip3 chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Oh my gosh! I gotta know what IT is... yeh!
stardust-creations chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
This is almost as evil as the last chapter! What is "It"? I really hope you keep writing. This is amazing.
Viskii chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Oh, that was wonderful! Characterization brilliant, again, and a WORSE cliff-hanger than last time...!

PLEASE update soon! Maybe, in the next half-hour? Please?

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter,

-Viskii :)

P.S. Please update it's a killer cliffie look, I can't even review properly cause you're driving me mad!
1,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 105 .. Last Next »