Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
Atropa Haven chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
harry knows french!

sorry, just caught that little sentence-

C’est la vie, non?

it is the life- except its vive not vie- i think...

*scratches head*

i dont know. the french are confusing non? how many languages does harry know?

hey- did the french have anything to do with the flying geckos i mentioned? cause you know- the french government covered it up before the 9'0clock news broadcast.(unfortunatly) french dont hae such liberties of speach. supposedly it was some genetics experiment... you know like the liger they had on the discovery chanel? except- ive heard from a reliable source that unlike the liger or mule, this new species(which has yet to be named) has totally functioning reproductive organs.

voici! je voudrais aller a paris, mais ce n'est pas prendre a moi. dreams can become reality. just because something doesnt seem doable. doesnt mean it isnt possible. actually, it says, i would like to go to paris, but it is not lost to me.(so sue me- im in french 3)

-_-' eh, my arm hurts. i want to go to sleep. damn insomnia.! hey, i was so bored, i made a theory about why you should pity me! wanna hear it? well, as if i were going to give you a choice!

k here goes!

without darkness

who is to tell light from day?

if the world were to stop rotating,

so you could live in one good moment,

half of the world would freeze over,

while the other half burned to a crisp

so it is better to live in half Dark/ half Light

because in retrospect,

at least you can sleep through the night.

well

except insomniacs.

that's just bad luck.

M.G.

'The phylosifies there of'

you know, i made a wicked picture of the world under this in my notebook, except it had little stick-men gasping for air, because the sun had burnt throught the o-zone layer, and the little stick-women, (with a few sex-slaves/men) were orbiting the planet in spaceships.

and the sun had sun-glasses _ i mean- how wicked is that?

IF YOU ASK FOR IT, I COULD ALSO..;..post my beleif and proof, that a bald-eagle is no more real than a pheonix.

that one even stuffed up my english teacher- in his vast knowledge of 'phylosifies' and yes, i did spell it in a way not in grammatical influence to the english language. what are you going to do about it?

ugh. sometimes, you just have to wonder-

"why do people have to wear these constricting things the human race insist on calling clothes?"

and then, sadly, you remember that old, wrinkly , fat, gluttonous relative of yours, and you think...

"Oh, so that's why."

so, in conclusion, i wil quote something i heard earlier in the week, from suprisingly- myself!

" i had a horse once."

*insert enquiring noise from whoever was listening at the time*

" it died."

*for some reason or other, everyone finds this funny. i liked that horse! he ran over my grandmother once.*

however, now that i think back on that-

"Why didnt it finish her off?"

_not that i dont like, her at all, i love her to death. which is why she should die. do you see my logic? not many people do..._well im rambling... im gonna try to sleep now...

-_-zZ

Pip3 chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
when's the next update? i can't wait. i really liked hearing all the personalities talk to harry.
Selina Novella chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
Looking forward to the next chapter. I think James is the part of Harry that idolises James and Sirius and pranks. And maybe the boss type person?
MysticSong1978 chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
Loving this a lot.

Recommended it to my beta, Slave4Severus.

Reminding me of "Sybil".
starinthedark11 chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
i caught that they said something about him "remembering" more than a few times. could that be something you were trying to forshadow? what he is going to remeber i havent the slightest, but at any rate THIS FIC IS AMAZING! update as soon as possoble please!
Molly Morrison chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
Wow.. this was a really good chapter. I really liked the parade introducing all the different personalities... And I'm very, very interested to see how Harry takes it. He hasn't had to deal with these kinds of things for quite a long while; will he be able to take the sudden pressure? :-/ This is an interesting mix of psychology and magic, a combination I always enjoy, so keep up the great work! (And thanks for the frequent updates lately. ;-) )
Smooneries chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
*sigh* The usual comment - MORE! You've already heard of my "constructive" comments in person, so there isn't much left to say, except: Congrats that there's a world out there that loves you as much as I do. ;P
Tamyka chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
Wow this is really good and truely original. I hope you continue with this story. Foster sounds so cute! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Crysania Fay chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
*Gushes in delight* I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope that you update again soon!
Lady FoxFire chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
I'm waiting impatently for the next chapter. Normally I wait patiently but I really like this fic and what to see what happens
dontgiveahoot chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
This is really interesting. I like how you've taken the idea of Harry's immense guilt and forced secrets and taken it to a conclusion that is logical but rarely seen in fanfic. MPD actually makes a lot of sense now that I think about it - especially in regards to whenever a major life upheaval occurs (Vernon beating him, Cedric and Sirius dying, etc.) Rather than one person holding the intense emotions, each personality holds a different emotion/aspect - guilt and self-hatred, innocent childhood (I loved the running bit about Foster's pudding!), abused childhood, Slytherin cunning, courtesy and manners, and so forth. Nicely done.

Another part I liked was how quickly Ron had picked up on Tom-Harry's slip of the tongue and reacted appropriately - going on the defensive and prepared to interrogate the 'enemy' to find out where his friend was and get him back. Only he didn't know that Harry had been hidden not in some cell by a Death Eater, but in his own mind by his own fears. And his shock at Tom's revelation was nicely done too - unsure, yet slowly accepting and trying to understand. Hermione's reaction "Oh, I read about that..." was also pretty typical, and very well done. I could hear her saying it, almost. *grins*

I really hope you continue this story - it's interesting and really deserves to be explored more, particularly the Trio, Severus-Harry and Severus-Personalities interaction.
Jedi-Bant chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
very enjoyable fic, please update soon, is anyone else going to find out about Harrys MPD?

lov

JEDI_BANT
marietsy chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
I am waiting for the next chapter! I am enjoying this story. I don't remember any other MP Harry stories. I like the idea and I can't wait for the next chapter.
wwwendy chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
noticed you had 99 reviews, so thought I would help push you over the 100 mark.

Intersting story. Can see WHY harry needs to develop all those identities to help deal with things. Good to see severus see what's going on and help harry. Harry's reaction will be interesteing. Will tom or someone tell sev that hermion & ron know?

Will foster ever get his pudding?

Could mutli personalities somehow be the 'power he knows not'? (hee hee)
starinthedark11 chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
i had a feeling harry would trust him. great chapter. i love this story. i cant wait to see harrys reaction! update soon.
1,525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »