Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
Disco Jesus chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Suprisingly good for a story thought up on the spot.
starangel2106 chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
You jumped up and down at school? LOL. no I don't want to jump up and down. I wanna go to Harry and hug him. Then Draco and hug him then huh hug Snape perhaps. hehe. Good chapter. waiting for more. :D
Pleione chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Actually it did want to make me jump up and down, go figure eh. Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
MadelineZ chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
::jumps up and down and giggles::

This is phenomenal! Wow. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Atropa Haven chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
j'aime la language de francais.

c'est amusant.

une monde uni par la langua

c'est vrai. as-tu americainne ou francaise ?

and for that matter- as-tu une femme ou un homme?

i assumed you were a gurly- person, but you never know.

if you are a guy, i am amazed at your emotional capacity- which is much more than ronald weasley's.

if you are a gurl.. well . yeah._

lurve you!
IncubusSuccubus chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
ACK i need next chapter soon !

try changin to nescape browser, they perform better nowdays and have a pop up blocker P

gud luck!
Molly Morrison chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Ooh! Very nice, the way you let the facts out-it was obvious that "It" had some significance in the last chapter, but we didn't know what since Snape didn't hear their conversation the first time... You're doing a very nice job with all of this. I'm kind of worried about what "It" is, though. I suppose it doesn't necessarily have to be bad-could be Harry's animagus form, technically. Somehow, though, I think you have something more evil planned. :-/ Maybe it's a form that looks like the evil baby thing that Voldemort was in book 4? :-/ Well, I guess I'll stop guessing and wait to find out. ;-)
Kalibrit chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Once again, a great chapter. I was mentally jumping up and down just not physically. :) Keep it up and i look forward to your next update
Sagified Fire chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Do you know how much I hate cliffhangers? Probably as much as every other fanfic person, but whatever.

Just thought of this. What did James do that was so terrible? I'm raking my brain through all the books and I can't seem to recall anything bad that would've been caused by what I have dubbed "Teh Jimmy-Jim Ickle Kins" (I'm eating a lot of M&M's at the moment). Hmm.

Anyway, good postage. *gives cheese puffs to teh awesome author*
Kateri1 chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Nice chapter. Your writing is really starting to improve, less choppy and more streamline.
starangel2106 chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
yes, run for you life! get going. We're coming after you. hehe, okay, I suppose we won't if you get the next chapter up soon. ;) (just kidding) anyway that was a good chapter. waiting for more. :D
MadelineZ chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Three cheers for Severus!

This was a good chapter. I really enjoyed it.

About the quiddich scene: I thought that Draco was sucked in to playing rather awkwardly. Draco seemed out of character for that bit... it didn't seem to logically follow that Draco would go from wanting to hex Harry to playing seekers-only quiddich with him, even if there was a prize (the secret). That being said, I thought you did a very good job of writing the whole quiddich scene. I especially liked the bit where Tom (who I assume was taunting Draco) changed to Danny. Cleverly done.

I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Pleione chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Excellent chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
Viskii chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Wonderful, wonderful...

Please update quickly!

*waits anxiously, bites nails, etc.*

Have you updated yet?

Seriously- I love your story; great idea and well executed.

Till next chapter- Viskii :)
Atropa Haven chapter 6 . 3/7/2005