Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
Jazzylady chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
Oh, my goodness! I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what 'It' is. Oh, please update soon!
Crazy-Physco chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
Great I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
tweeny-weeny chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
yes i want to jump up and down. what is 'IT'? ah. update soon this is too wonderful to have to wait for!
Tankarius chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
Ah! I have followed this story for a while now, and it looks great! I have recomended you to several of my friends.
StarAWings chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
update soon its great
angelkitty77 chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
please udate soon i want to know more please
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
Damn. . .thats shway deep! I hope you update soon.
Pure Black chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
Oh I wonder what's in the box!
Sagified Fire chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
Well, It has to be bad if it has Tommyboy running. (Still sort of hyper) I noticed you used "It" as a proper pronoun. It has to be bad if Tom's running. Still puzzled by what James did. Hold on a second...does it have to do with It? (I'm trying to match two different pairs of socks, if you get what I mean)

Well...more postage pwease.
Jan-AQ chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
nice chapter. :) I really really liked the way you pointed out Harry's reactions to his alters. I think that it could have been a bit better if you had rewritten more of it out- this scene and your writing style aren't the type that would make reading the same scene from another pOV and mentioning everything again boring. it would have helped the story flow a little better in the beginning.

I really liked the moment between Harry and Snape after he came back and using Draco and the secret Harry told him was very nicely done. it was a brilliant little twist that didn't feel cliche or overdone.

Adding so much of Draco's back story was only slightly out of place. Giving that much information seems to suggest that Draco will be one of the central and key players of a very long story, since it grounded and explained a newer or different side of him. If he's not be be more prevalent in this story then you should have cut his part a little shorter, or twist it to get him to tell Snape Harry's secret without narrating this new Draco and the relationship with Snape, make it something different. Even without seeing more of Draco in the story, I DID like your backstory and it was very entertaining; it just is unneccessary if it's not bringing him into the story as a more regular character.

I am really enjoying this story. :) You keep managing to add a slight little thing that piques my curiousity and makes me want to read more. I hope that you will update soon!
Jan-AQ chapter 6 . 3/8/2005
Great chapter. :) I loved the bit with Draco and the Quidditch pitch. I bet that Foster was the one who told him the secret. :) I like your descriptions from Snape's POV, they are very well done, Harry's hand convulsing grip. All very nicely done. I am really enjoying this story, it is clean and clear to the plot but has just enough side things and descriptions to make very entertaining and encompasing. The idea behind the story was great but you really managed to make it work in a story form. Well done. :)
crimson-dragon1 chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
Oh my god im going to kill you for stopping there not fair totally not fair! *insert very angry face here* and yes i did jump up and down but lucky for me only my brother walked in and he's used to it by now. Other then my agrevation i love the story and if you don't continue i will hunt you down and personally tie you to your computer chair so you have to write more. *insert innocent smile here*
ArianaAulor chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Hey, this story's awesome and really original! The present-Snape/ memory-Snape threw me for a couple moments, but I eventually caught on! I love the suspence building and the mystery behind 'It'... so can I bug ya to post again soon? :) lol Just kidding, I'll wait... um, semi-patiently? Maybe... anyway, great work, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Tekoneme chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
I want more! That chapter wasn't any better than the last one, it still left you waiting!

But I like this fic very much. I usually avoid angst ones, but I'm really happy that I read this! I like the way you write. Is this going to be a long fic?
Creamy Mimi chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Well what do you know, a mindight review. Wow. Really wow, I wonder what It is...Till the next.
1,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 105 .. Last Next »