Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
ckat44 chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
I HAVE A COMPLAINT! THAT WAS THE WORST CLIFFHANGER EVER! This fic is so awesome. It is like no other out there. You should REALLY REALLY be proud of yourself. PLEASE UPDATE!
Lady FoxFire chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
so what is hidden in a box under a cot in the cupboard. I know he's saying aout something about when harry live in the cupboard but what is it?
StarAWings chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
most people think MPD isnot real because they never had it i have it and it is real. but i have it under controle my other personalities are under controle thanks to good counsling some times when i get a real strong emotien like anger they come out but thats just to protect me i still hear there voicesin my head but thats not so bad my therapist says its will go away when i learned to deal with all my problems and my problems are almost solved anyway i like this chapter its great update soon
fhippogriff chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Forwent? An interesting word.

I liked the Draco scene, even tho it made the Harry-confrontation-in-a-Penseive scene come later. Patience, right?
Pure Black chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Good! I liked the chapter, so draco doesn't usually enjoy his summers?
IncubusSuccubus chapter 6 . 3/6/2005
oh no but the bit with draco makes an interesting read *G* i wonder how long harry and his MPDs can confused draco mwahahahah *eg*
Mystic Dragonsfire chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
This is a really good story I hope you update soon
Fancyfree chapter 5 . 3/5/2005
wow, this is really really interesting. i love it, and i can't wait to read more. please keep up the good work. the multiple personality disorder is very well written.
mateja007 chapter 5 . 3/3/2005
Hey, this is very good. When I saw the story I thought what the hell and read the thing, not expecting anything special. I was pleasantly surprised. Congratulations, your story is one of the few with an original plot. Keep writing and update soon.
Vista15 chapter 5 . 3/3/2005
Wonderful chapter! Again, I must say that it's really refreshing to read a story like this.
Myssi Ford chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
yay. me likey
Ara Moon chapter 5 . 3/3/2005
Another lovely chapter. This is the first story pertaining to multiple personality disorder that I found close to accurate. (I have an extreme dissociative... condition, similar to MPD except I don't have too many periods of "lost time"... just times that are hazy. So I greatly appreciate you writing this.)

I can't wait for the next chapter... the plot is brilliant. Keep writing.
TakEnet chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
Wow, that was really good - seeing all the aspects of "Harry". Although, in reality, we all have that, I guess... I'm not sure if multiple personality is real or not, simply because I have a hard time seeing how someone can "lock" a side of themselves away. But that was an excellent chapter. I especially like the part when Tom spoke!

Can't wait until your next update!
Rabid-Reader-1 chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
Excellent story. Original premise. Great characterizations and believable explanations. I have really enjoyed reading your story and I really like the way you have set it up. You have really peaked my interest with James and Mummy... are they representations of baby harry's memories of his parents? After all James has been in control the longest. I hope that you update this story soon because I can hardly wait to see what happens next. please post again soon.
Jan-AQ chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
Ah! That was great! :) Wow. Craziness. I wonder what will happen to Harry when he sees that. o.o I really really liked how you described these different people, like Potter being the strength. That was nicely done.
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »