Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
starangel2106 chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
yes, run for you life! get going. We're coming after you. hehe, okay, I suppose we won't if you get the next chapter up soon. ;) (just kidding) anyway that was a good chapter. waiting for more. :D
MadelineZ chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Three cheers for Severus!

This was a good chapter. I really enjoyed it.

About the quiddich scene: I thought that Draco was sucked in to playing rather awkwardly. Draco seemed out of character for that bit... it didn't seem to logically follow that Draco would go from wanting to hex Harry to playing seekers-only quiddich with him, even if there was a prize (the secret). That being said, I thought you did a very good job of writing the whole quiddich scene. I especially liked the bit where Tom (who I assume was taunting Draco) changed to Danny. Cleverly done.

I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Pleione chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Excellent chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
Viskii chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Wonderful, wonderful...

Please update quickly!

*waits anxiously, bites nails, etc.*

Have you updated yet?

Seriously- I love your story; great idea and well executed.

Till next chapter- Viskii :)
Atropa Haven chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
je suis folle
VegetandAru chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Ohh goody! I'm really enjoying this and I'm glad that you took my suggestion into consideration and made mummy, she's really cool, she reminds me a bit of molly weasley. I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed in ages but my comkputer's been down. Anyway thankies and update soon!

Luvz n hugz V.
ckat44 chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
I HAVE A COMPLAINT! THAT WAS THE WORST CLIFFHANGER EVER! This fic is so awesome. It is like no other out there. You should REALLY REALLY be proud of yourself. PLEASE UPDATE!
Lady FoxFire chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
so what is hidden in a box under a cot in the cupboard. I know he's saying aout something about when harry live in the cupboard but what is it?
StarAWings chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
most people think MPD isnot real because they never had it i have it and it is real. but i have it under controle my other personalities are under controle thanks to good counsling some times when i get a real strong emotien like anger they come out but thats just to protect me i still hear there voicesin my head but thats not so bad my therapist says its will go away when i learned to deal with all my problems and my problems are almost solved anyway i like this chapter its great update soon
fhippogriff chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Forwent? An interesting word.

I liked the Draco scene, even tho it made the Harry-confrontation-in-a-Penseive scene come later. Patience, right?
Pure Black chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Good! I liked the chapter, so draco doesn't usually enjoy his summers?
IncubusSuccubus chapter 6 . 3/6/2005
oh no but the bit with draco makes an interesting read *G* i wonder how long harry and his MPDs can confused draco mwahahahah *eg*
Mystic Dragonsfire chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
This is a really good story I hope you update soon
Fancyfree chapter 5 . 3/5/2005
wow, this is really really interesting. i love it, and i can't wait to read more. please keep up the good work. the multiple personality disorder is very well written.
mateja007 chapter 5 . 3/3/2005
Hey, this is very good. When I saw the story I thought what the hell and read the thing, not expecting anything special. I was pleasantly surprised. Congratulations, your story is one of the few with an original plot. Keep writing and update soon.
1,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »