Reviews for Me, Myself, and I
TakEnet chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
Wow, that was really good - seeing all the aspects of "Harry". Although, in reality, we all have that, I guess... I'm not sure if multiple personality is real or not, simply because I have a hard time seeing how someone can "lock" a side of themselves away. But that was an excellent chapter. I especially like the part when Tom spoke!

Can't wait until your next update!
Rabid-Reader-1 chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
Excellent story. Original premise. Great characterizations and believable explanations. I have really enjoyed reading your story and I really like the way you have set it up. You have really peaked my interest with James and Mummy... are they representations of baby harry's memories of his parents? After all James has been in control the longest. I hope that you update this story soon because I can hardly wait to see what happens next. please post again soon.
Jan-AQ chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
Ah! That was great! :) Wow. Craziness. I wonder what will happen to Harry when he sees that. o.o I really really liked how you described these different people, like Potter being the strength. That was nicely done.
Crazy-Physco chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
great! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Rahkesh135 chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
This story id GREAT! Please, please, please tell me that you'll be updating soon!
dontgiveahoot chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
This chapter fulfilled all my expectations and more. I really loved how all the different multiple personalities interacted with each other and how they each regarded Harry - Alex, Boy and Mike in a negative light; Potter, James and Mummy in a protective one; John, Tom and Danny regarding him as a peer and equal, and Amelia and Foster being, well, kids gently chiding their elder brother to get up and get moving.

Severus' reactions to the personalities in Harry's mind were interesting as well - particularly the awe at Potter's charisma and power, his unease over Tom's resemblance to a young Riddle, and his sadness over the badly damaged Boy. Will any of those emotions seep through into the memory-record that he'll be showing Harry? And, of course, the question of how Harry will react to the revelation of the multiple personalities and 'who' they are is there. After all, it must not be pleasant for him to realise that Snape, and even Ron and Hermione, already knew such deeply personal and private things about him when even he did not know himself.

Really looking forward to the next chapter!
Anora chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
Wow... this is... wow. To say interesting would be the understatement of... who knows how long. Hopefully you will update soon though? I hope so... cause I am dieing currently..
Midgette chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
I have only one word to say and that is continue.
CM Aeris chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
Truffles? (wonders before munches on the chocolate) YUMMY! YAY! We get to meet all of Harry's other personalities! But... he has a lot... I only have three! (shrugs) Well, me go bye, bye until the next chapter! (goes back munching the chocolate)

Koganei: (whispers to Mokuba) Is that Kin talking or is it Yuki?

Mokuba: (shrugs)
SiriuslySeverus chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
I love the idea! Never seen anything like it and I just can't wait to see where you take it!
angelkitty77 chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
dang this is so awesome hope that you will write more soon
MadelineZ chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
This is a great fic. I really like your characterization of Harry-Tom-Mike-John etc. Your Snape is more compassionate than mine is, but I like him anyway :). Keep it up!
starangel2106 chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
lol! yup that seemed fun. *snickers* that was a good line. anyway I enjoyed it. waiting for more. ;)
Stephalopolis chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
Great story... keep it up! It's finally a Harry!disabled! story that I've never seen done before :P I can't wait to find out what happens...

I love the diff. characters too... Love what you've done with them- having them represent different aspects of Harry (though I don't quite understand James...)

Can't wait till the next great installment!

(p.s...I'd love to read any responses to your challenge..maybeif you posted links to them in your Bio?)
Sagified Fire chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
'Ello again. Interesting... what would be the name to call out Potter? Maybe it's not even a name... Wouldn't it be funny if he answered to 'help!'? Okay, that's funny to me, probably not to you.

Also, was the door to his mind battered and white? You know... battered innocence... Well, It made sense when I thought of it.
1,570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »