Reviews for In the Sun's Teary Reflection
Teranovia chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Awesome!
Make more like that!
Fandombatched chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I don't think these are that bad but then again, for a 13 yr old I am pretty twisted :-)
Fandombatched chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
aww I love this ending!
tmntlover2013 chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
Happybubblex3 chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
First off: I'm crying. I really am crying...

Oh my god... I especially had to cry about the flashback when the turtles were 10 and Leo was so misunderstood by everyone...

And when leo was so scared of them the first time and hid under the bed- that's were you made me cry too..

It was just so scary and angsty and... poor Leo...

it's nice that it has a happy ending!

And the poem's a cool opposite to the other, more darker story-

very very good job! it was so heart wrenching.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
Awesome sequel. I really liked reading it. Kept me hook to my chair! haha :D
999999999 chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
wow. those last to stories about leo being abused were heavy. i didn't hate them, i sorta liked them. but wow! full on. one question though, how were the guys so angry? how did they get the red eyes?

keep up the stories!

Aurora Musis Amica chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
I like happy endings. It makes the dark stories worth the terror of reading them.
Tewi chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
WOW! just as great as it's first one! this is so great, man i love it! i'm so impressed i can't even say anything smart!
The Sacred Heart chapter 11 . 6/14/2005
This story was pretty cool! Except that when you started towards the end, everyone seemed to be a little out of character. Just a little. But nevertheless, the story was pretty cool.

Keep up with the stories and I might just read more of your works. See ya!

The Sacred Heart
eldarsevenstar chapter 11 . 5/23/2005
AH WOW! I know that you finished this story a long time ago but I just read "In the Moon's Bloody Shadow" and then I had to read this! I read your first one a while back before I became a member and, my dorky self, didn't even realize that you wrote a sequel. This was excellent! You did a great job! They were in character and the detail was outstanding. Write another soon. I know i've read a lot of your other stories too. You're obviously a very talented writer so keep it up and don't keep us fans waiting!
lost-katana chapter 11 . 5/9/2005
(Standing Ovation) Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Only thing I fault you for is Donny's grammar. I have never heard him talk like that.

Great job! (cries) An end to a brilliant story. So sad.
Madvy chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
My, my, my. I can't it's over. It's all over! I have to say, this was a great story. From beginning to end, you really captured a interesting piece of the turtles' ever-growing history. And you did it with some flair I might add. Wonderful descriptions, combined with complex and emotional action sequences, all mixed with interesting psychological problems; that's no easy task. But you did it. Now that this story is done, you will have to work on your other stories like "Caerulus Aurae: Corruption Equals Destruction." Only one chapter is no way to leave readers. And it's nice to know that we agree on the whole music lyrics crisis going on right now. I think I might like to write to them to let them know what I think of thier rule. If you know any addresses or e-mail adds that I could use, send me them via e-mail. Thanks once again for such a great story. Take care, and, as always, GOD BLESS! -Madvy :)
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 11 . 5/7/2005
I'm actually sad to see this wonderful story come to an end. It was so sad but beautiful at the same time because at the end of the day, the boys were still a family that needed one another. Well I'm glad that you've finished work on two stories but I hope you get well. Get some rest, medicine, fluids, and lots of yummy foods! Kudos and update soon!
Lady Katana4544 chapter 11 . 5/6/2005
Wow, so everything works out in the end. Leo's brothers are trying to make up for what they did in the past, thats sweet. Great story!