Reviews for The Wedding Date
Chasing chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I like it a lot, Harry's so cute!
Hazel-Buttafly chapter 7 . 4/21/2006
...wowz...i dont know what to say...it was brillient! the last chapter made me feel all fuzy inside...it is really sweet and you should be proud!

Hazel-Buttafly
jennisashark chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
I love happy endings too... _ Great story... I hate Ron as well, but I dont have him enough to make him gay... Though it was funny... Hahaha... -smiles- Great story... _
L0new0lf chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Giid job on not continuing lol jk
Michelle Moonshine chapter 7 . 8/6/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! You should make a sequel! That would be AWESOME! This is a totally amazing story! I cried when Harry left the letter... OMG this is really an amazing story! I love the plot... and I love how everything turned out just perfect like it was meant to be! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Marikili68 chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
i love your story update soon!
Goddess of the heart chapter 7 . 8/1/2005
cute!
secretagent7784 chapter 7 . 6/14/2005
Bravo,bravo. I luv the story y havent u updated the story is a cliffhanger. I really luv it update PLEASE!

Luv v la8er
missradcliffe chapter 7 . 4/22/2005
great another story i loved this endin except the part that they practically robbed everyones attention from ginny that was a lil cruel even tho gin didnt seem to mind neways it was real good n dont make a revise of 10 years later cuz that tends 2 depress ppl like me u no cuz theyll b older n life is less fun
lollipop chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
nice story
IveNeverFollowedCanon HHr chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
I can't wait! I will definatly put you on my fav authors list. So I can read all your stories. I hope you do come out with a sequal.
sylverwings chapter 7 . 3/31/2005
DUDE! As always awesome...gotta love a mushy ending...anyways, can't wait to read your next one. Hurry with that one, please?

k thanks for reading this

sylverwings
HHr4eva chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
Yeah a happy ending I love those too! I wonder though what ever happened to ron? Mabye you could answer in the possible follow up which would be great I do hope you do one!
AJ the Ass Slayer chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
Is this the end already...? I loved it! I love happy endings too! Especially when it involves Harry and Hermione! Yay! I love your story! You rock!
Insanely-Hot-4-U chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
oh my god i am in love with this story. it's so sweet you need to update soon.