Reviews for Only Her Reincarnation
SpiritualEnergy chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Wow. I really enjoyed this. I really liked the way you wrote from InuYasha's point of view, and how he sees Kikyou and Kagome.

The ideas expressed were wonderfully written, and I could detect no spelling or grammar errors. Very nice.

"I belonged to nothing. So I longed to become a full demon."

I really loved this sentence, because it showed how much InuYasha wanted to be apart of the society, no matter what and how he wants to belong somewhere. Very nicely said.

And I loved the way you ended it. Sad, but it just tied things together so well. I really enjoyed reading this oneshot, and I just wanted to tell you that you did a really great job!
Bruised But Never Broken chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Oh... so kawaii... *cries* This was so good! I loved it! Poor Inuyasha, poor Kagome [although I'm not too fond of her]. Good job! .b

- sadie
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Erp! How wierd. hey..erm...why does Inuyasha owe Kikyo his life? I like Kikyou well enough, but didn't she try to kill him, regardless of what pretenses and reasons she had?
Moonlit Showers aka InuKag Fan chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
*starts crying* aw i love it! poor kag poor inu you should keep writing! :D
reader chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
perfect but it could use more chapters
Lolabel chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
i like it... its so sad and kawaii!
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005

I think Kagome would totally talk to Inuyasha like this! It's so sad though cause your fic is probably 100% true.

Well, theres always Koga lol