Reviews for Come And Sit By My Side If You Love Me
mintprince chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
even though this a really old entry i am just going to say that this is my favorite fanfic of this pairing and ive read it several times; i enjoy your writing so much. this was really sweet and a nice read
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
that was so cute. too bad Inui couldnt talk to him though :{
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
You seem to have a trend of writing really cute InuKai stories. Of course, I would have to see a few more to be certain, but from what I've already read they're really cute. I suppose it also has something to do with the fact that Inui and Kaidoh are two of the most socially inept characters in PoT... they really fit each other though. It's really adorable.

Am I rambling? I think I'm rambling. Sorry.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This transcends cute and moves into a place without words! Aw, I love it! Young love, so fragile and adorable!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This was sweet, especially for these two.
Jane E chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh My Gosh! I so loved this one! It was so sweet and...I don't know how else to say it, but I really I'm glad I read this...Please write more!
getaiyou chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Aww, how sweet. So tender for both of them.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Nice!
stupid-gizka chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
*squee* It was gorgeously written, so realistic!
Arilyn9 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Hi!

I just wanted o tell you how much I liked this tory of yours. It's just so real. I know exactly what Inui and Kaidoh must be feeling (and how you described it was beautiful) because I got together with my boyfriend just like that. It was almost identical! Alltough we were on a buss not in a train:)
me chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
that was so cute!
Abandonded and Left chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Ah! So Cute! Kawaii! Gah, this paring needa LARGER fanbase damn it! Oh, what a wonderful idea! :)
Renn chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
aw...really sweet...I really loved how you developed it...really!
Nana chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Aw you must make zee babies Inui! lol
misorin chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
;_; Aw... that is so sweet!

I'm gonna go cry... ~_~