Reviews for Simple
Fiwen9430 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is a lovely standalone piece that works really well and is just adorable.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Very nice. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Poesie It chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
another great one! you seem to like choosing classics and writing one-page odes that are much better that alot of the many-chaptered fanfics I've read of PotO (The initials remid me of the word potatoe). I love how it's half poetry, and half an explanation of a vital part of the story. Another grat work. Keep going and all that stuff!

Po├ęsie it

p.s. I agree. E/C is vile
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
So... a Christine afraid that Raoul might want to leave her... YEAH! Why's it always Raoul that has to have the insecurities? He's a friggin fine catch.
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
lol! I'm glad- GLAD- that someone wrote an R/C fic! Go on PoTo forum boards and so many people hate Raoul... it's a little distressing.

This fic is great! I think you may have changed tense a few times, but the overall air and style is just so wonderful. (I think Christine did feel pity for him

'Erik would have killed for her, died for her, but she looks at her darling Raoul and knows he has lived for her.'

That is just the most amazing sentence. If Erik/Christine shippers would read that... lol!
FuschiaNicole chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
It's so refreshing to know that I'm not the only R/C shipper out there. This is exactly how their future ought to be... how their future is.

And I am fully agreed, E/C is completely volatile.
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
I love this. I am a a huge RC supporter, and love it when there are good RC fics. There should be more of them out there, considering that Raoul and Christine's relationship is so sweet! I love them!
Tziporah chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Excellent! Lovely story, it is nearly impossible to find a RC I havent read (considering there are about 10 at ff total) and this one was very sweet. I too find EC vile. So shoot me.
williz chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I bow to you!

I happen to think E/C vile also. And thankyou SO much for not being one of those "Christine leaves Raoul for Erik" authors that EVERYONE happens to be these days. IT IS SO ANNOYING!

And if ANYONE takes you out to stone you for heresy, I'll stand in front of you. BECAUSE YOU ARE COOLER THAN ALL THOSE PEOPLE FOR WRITING AN R/C FIC! Thankyou so much! I worship you now. YOU ROCK!

Death to the E/C fics, aye?

-williz
user789685445978 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
This is so beautiful. I especially loved these lines:

"He would have killed for her, died for her, but she looks at her darling Raoul and knows that he has lived for her. Of the two, she thinks living is the greater accomplishment."

That literally just blew me away. Wow. And I say wow again. Just gorgeous.
Joogie chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
*has come here by way of the LMM section*

You're an angel! It's so unbelieveably difficult to find R/C fics - and *good* R/C fics, at that.

Lovely work! I think I'll bypass bed for a while so that I can at least scan down your other fics and mark them down on my reading list.
NiDubhchair chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
YAY! Another R/C-er! This is so sweet...I agree, E/C is vile (or, when done better than most, at least annoying). Raoul is so brave, kind, awesome...anyway, great story!
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
*HUGS*

I think I love you. I know I love this fic! It's exactly what I picture Raoul and Christine's future being. I liked her thoughts on Erik, and your description for her love for Raoul. In particular, I liked that you allowed Raoul to grow up, as so many fanfics refuse to let him do.

This was my favorite phrase:

*waves pompoms*

Hey, can I add this to the Project Vicomte C2 Community?

-Meg
carthagegirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Aww. I really liked your story. It's so sweet! Well done!
TheGoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I enjoyed this very much. Very insightful. I'm more of a Erik/Christine supporter, but I find nothing wrong with R/C. Raoul/Christine is hardly written, and they do deserve to be noted in some honorable way, since it is canon after all. (I find their relationship extremely romantic.)

Good job, keep writing. Have a nice day.

~Corynne