Reviews for I Miss You
lotzalove chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
that was really touching and well written :) great job :D
635589793238 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
i loved it!
Penname0000 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Only fic to ever make me cry.

I love it, it has to be my absolute favorite.

You deserve that angst award.

You more than earned it.
Lexi Lou Who chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Aw..That was so moving and touching..I loved it!
Emmithar chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Another wonderful story. This was very well done, nice touch of angst without overdoing it.

Emmithar
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Nice fic Shinigami-Chan. I liked it, although you're right about the ending. I think you should have had him jump off of a bridge or something. :)
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Oh please continue that. Don't end it just yet. I shall scream sequel. Wow...made me cry.
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
*Stares at screen* Whoa.

This is one of the best angst-romance fics I've read in any section. The way you've kept Greg and Sara dancing around each other, how you've written Greg's feelings with such empathy - I can only hope it's because you're a fantastic writer and not from experience, hey? 'Cause no one deserves to be jerked around like that...even if there are happy endings.
Dermestidae Masculatus chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
I love this! I've read it a couple of times, and only just this time got around to reviewing. Sorry :-) Anyways, I just wanted to say I think this is probably one of the most well-written pieces I've read on , out of anything. It just really touched me, probably because I can relate to Greg in this story. I know it's a one-shot, but if you ever do a sequel ficlet to it, I'd love to see it!
Forrest chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I like this story!
MissAmanda chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Ahh! I love it! Write another one now! I really have to have my Greg fix and you are just the person! I loved it, quite possibly my favorite one shot EVER!
avalon88 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I loved that. It was so good, one of my favorite Greg/Sara stories. You kept them in context so well. Hope you write another one.
cherryblu chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
aw! i love greg!
DarkJadedeyes chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
That was beautiful. It gave me shivers. That is my all time favorite greg and sara fic ever. Fantasticly wonderful. Wouldn't change a thing about it for the world.
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Great story. I love the depth with which you wrote Greg; this entire story is completely plausible. I especially enjoyed the concern that the shift expressed when Greg left work early and his phone call with Catherine. Thank you for writing this.