Reviews for Lunch Break
purplepam chapter 1 . 4/13
Again! Again! This is the third time that I am in awe of your story-ending skills! For such a adorable and fluffy piece,it has an aura of heaviness and angst around her thoughts about Soul Society and Renji. I love it!
Saki Toyo chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
It's such a cute fic...I love fluff.

There's no OOCness as far as I can tell! Which is great. Not to mention your writing is very poetic and descriptive, which makes it even better.

Great job!
Ainsaboo chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Aw. That's so sweet. When I write Rukia/Ichigo they end up being out of character...
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Very sweet story.
Sayuri-Jen chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Very cute and nicely written!

I also liked the fact that it was written in first person D

-Sayuri
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That was a cute story! I enjoyed reading it.

Yum, I love curry, what is your favourite food?

Have a good day!
raina135 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
kawaii!
Xricle chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
EK! (fangirl scream) I found out I got addicted to ur fanfics... 0T0 anyhow, great job and I love your setting ( srry to say it over and over again but I mean it!V)
Princess Berry chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Thats so cute! You should make more stories for these two!
Sashah Anna Oosta chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
LOL!

that was really funny!
cherryopsicle chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Aw, I usually don't like to read 1st POV fics but I gave this one a try and I'm glad I did.

pnaixrose chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
cuute! i like it great job! ]
EmelyeUchiha chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
That made me feel sad for some reason...or happy or something because I'm on the verge of tears. Great story!
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
"You're welcome, stupid." Is by far my favorite line in this piece. A little angst on Rukia's part but Ichigo with his attitude just kind of counters it. Love it!
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Kawaii! Renji is cool for Rukia too... honestly... but ICHIRUKI ROCKS more! hahaha! More!