Reviews for Does Soundwave Show Emotion?
its an amazing story, and megatrons personality is really cool, it reminds me of the one fom combiner wars,and uncle megatron was just hilarious.
thank you for have witten this story!
Yuka Ayna The Being of Balance chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
SOUNDWAVE SLAUGHTERED 70 AUTOBOTS BY HIMSELF! 70! ON HIS OWN! IN A CAMP CRAWLING WITH AUTOBOTS AND HE JUST SLAUGHTERED THEM LIKE ANTS! HOLY SCRAP! I KNEWSOUNDWAVE WAS POWERFUL BUT...wow,just...wow... SOUNDWAVE NO.1, I LOVE YOU SOUNDWAVE! K3U! 3333XDXDXDXD
Random TF Stories chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Answer: Afermative
Revan 3 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Interesting story... Was it set in G1?
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
loved.
Harmony Valentine chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
i really like this story! it is so well done, unlike mine, and i love how they refer to megatron as "Uncle Megatron" its so cute!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Yup.

Sounders cassettes are his children.

LITERALLY.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
This was very good! I like how you did their relationships!
the-human-error chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Hahaha,

Hilarious.

Good to see another Soundwave fanatic out there...

Now to read the rest :P

Good work
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Aw, HOW PRECIOUS! *LOL* UNCLE MEGATRON HEHE
M.D2ne chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Cassettes: What happened unca'?

Megatron: (Super long paragraph about Soundwave's dark and tragic past OMGWTF)

Cassettes: 8

Rumble: ...Snap~

XD LOL I like the story, I really do!
Chronicler Four chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I'd like to see more of this and I wanna know who 'her' is.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
This is good. This is really good.
LKW chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
An interesting character study, featuring some of my favorite Transformers. (A couple of grammatical errors to watch out for, as in the paragraph in which Soundwave attacks the Auotbots.) Megatron verges on being too friendly, but doesn't quite go over. I have always thought that just because they're "bad guys" doesn't rule out having any sort of friendships among themselves; this story is a nice example of that. And "Uncle Megatron"! Too cute (in a good way)!
Sky fury chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Deffinately shows what Soundwave can do, it was unexpected but enlightening. I knew Megatron kept him around for something. It is always the quiet ones that you don't expect. I was supised by Megatron's role.