Reviews for All Foam, No Beer
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
That guy is nuts and is going to corrupt every one of those kids. Then again, you could probably say the same about Logan. I like them anyway.
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Ha. Guiness as bathroom cleaner, hm...

Thanks.

-Albus
rainbowpanget chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That absolutely had me rolling on the floor laughing my damn head off!

I don't think I can even give a decent review cause i'm laughing too hard!

Fan-freakin'-tastic! HAHAHAHA!

It's really fast paced, your character Mick was absolutely AWESOME! Cool idea, the relatives dying power thingy, though. Kind of hard to understand the bit where Logan goes driving off on Scotty-boys bike, but other than that, it was slapbang hilarious!

~Mick frowned. Well, she had him there. "But still ... I mean, 'Beware me wrath! I am the Amazin' Band-Aid Man! I warn you not t' defy me!' Doesn't quite 'ave a heroic ring to it, now, does it?"~

I think my head fell off at that point!

Encore!
Rags666 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Damned funny,

& definatly worthy of christmas special, :D
Kira chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Luffly. Hilarious characterization. Fantastic pacing, too.

One eensy nitpick:

' "OhI'vegotthat,too,justholdon." Jubilee bounded over to her desk again, and was back with another bottle before

Kitty shook her head and leaned across her bed to whisper to Rogue, "How does she talk like that without exhaling?" '

I think you forgot to stick an end on that Jubilee sentence.

Also:

" "It was a good school!"

"With a basket-weaving class."

Scott shrugged. "We had a football team." "

I LOVE YOU.
hnh chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
hilarious, just f*ing hilarious.

that's about all I can say

hnh
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
lol! this was really funny and intelligent! I like it a lot. Will there ever be another part?
Metroprincess chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Oh. Good. Lord. This was absolutely fantastic! I adore well-written original characters, and it's just that much better when their writers have a finely developed sense of the absurd. Logan's list of approved actions(and the conspicuous absence of "scream like a girl and run for the hills") will definitely stay with me next time I pick up any comic he appears in. :) ~Rachel~
sordidicons chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
*giggles* Oh my lord, that was the most amusing fic I have read in a good while! Excellent original character and narrative. I hope you do decide to write a sequel at some point. Ta!

~Ally
ezrajade chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Totally friggin funny, as usual. I really admire your writing and can't wait for your next X story!
bluespace chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
loved it loved it.

you have real talent.

ever think of writing farscape, it would be a hoot. did i just write hoot, no i didnt, disregard the hoot, i ment, it would be, um...fun, not thats lame, smashing.. oh forget it think of your own word, shesh.

great job though!
Cali chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
I'm dying... too hard to breathe when you're laughing your ass off! This was the funniest thing I've ever read! My God, do my sides hurt.
Syrinx chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Oh my god... I'm laughing too hard to type. This is great!
roguegal17 chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
That was probably the funniest story I have read in a long time. You are an excellent writer. I think that is all that can be said. :)
SpaniardX chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
What ever you do, Do Not eat or drink while reading this unless you have a keyboard condom and use it responsibly (you might want to drape clear plastic sheeting over the monitor as well!).

carpe noctum, bub!