Reviews for Fly With Me
heylalaa chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
really nice. :D

another amazing oneshot. i really enjoyed it.

thank you so much!
Dancer of the Wind chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Y'know, it's sort of ironic that "Fly with me, Rosette" really is one of the last things Chrono says to Rosette in the manga. Actually... that's REALLY ironic.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
very nicely done.
SugarlessSweetness chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Sad...I loved it! I think at the end of the series Chrono gets his horns back before they face Aion one last time. Rosette grows weak and faints and Chrono (with one arm because he lost his right arm) mistakens her for dead and well...goes crazy! Like he bursts out energy but soon enough she wakes up again and together they shoot this thing down with a really powerful bullet or something.

Then...right before they go face Aion...Rosette goes running to help them kill him but Chrno freezes her (like time freeze not ice) to keep her from going because he doesn't want her to die or get hurt. I think he tells her he loves her and kisses her right before he runs off to kill Aion. In the very end of the whole thing...I think Rosette unfreezes the orphanage her and Joshua used to live (they've got Joshua back by the way) and ... about Chrno... I think he's either dead or missing. If he's missing most likely he finds Rosette again and that's the end. Either way I'm sure Aion's dead in the end.

Well...that's what I got from looking at a few scans. Even though they had no words a picture is worth a thousand words! Anyways, loved the story! Please up-date soon.
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Another beautiful story.

I love your angst pieces...because they so richly capture the longing and despair one feels moments from death, as well as from loss and pain. And to see the energy, the love, spark between them, even as the inevitable end draws near...

It's a wonderful paradigm that really touches my heart. A beautiful piece.
owlman114 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
(cries like a newborn) It's so s-SAD! But it fits, too- sorta (keep in mind that everyone's view of something is a tad different than anyone elses).

P.S. (in case the soundtrack you got is all in Hiragana) #12 is called Chrno no Kanashimi. You can find the names of all the songs (and download 'em, too) from all the CDs at Keiichi Anime Forums ( if you're interested.

Well, till next time, KEEP THOSE FINGERS TYPING!
IDontReallyWriteAnymore chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Wow. I have goosebumps. I started shaking at the end of this. Beautiful. Truly beautiful. Kind of scares me how jittery I got while reading this. So sweet. Sad. But happy. Bittersweet. Amazing. Poor Chrono. Lovely one shot.

Inu Kun
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I'm just gonna cry now.

This is sad, and yet so romantic...

Bua!
Beacon chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Wow, so sad... so good _ great job as usual!
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
This sorely makes me want to cry. It's a fairly short one-shot but it tells -so- much. Thank you for sharing it with us,
toki.the.mistress.of.snow chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
aww... so sad! T_T
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
The was so sad, then again it was suppose to be. Sorry it took me so long to read one of your Chrono Crusade stories. I had to watch some of it before I readed it. Which I finally did, I got to see the first four eps. I can so see this happening, ever though I just watch only four eps. the feelings for each other are there. Wonderful job.

Ja ne!

Tainted InuShemeeko
Subarashii Youkai chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
o...dat was so good! iono how it ends either...but i liked urs...i think thats whats gonna happen too.
Asheta chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Thanks I'm crying now T.T really I am. That was beautiful. I hope it doesn't end like that .
JasmineScent85 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
*sniff sniff* so sad, yet so beautiful :_(

Very pretty fic. Keep up the good work