Reviews for Worth
O, Ed's getting defensive w

Ed: ... - is thinking "She's mine. MINE! KFJSDL!1"-

These are really cute :] Keep up the good work! :D
Kyla45 chapter 9 . 10/31/2006
.Lord. I cannot get over how simply wonderful this story is! It's by far one of the best I've ever read! I love how you approach you wirting...you're really good at it! I'm a huge fan of FMA's Winry and Ed. This story is the one I've been looking for to fill my hopes of a suited romance between them that never happens in the manga or anime. I'm in awe, I honestly love your story...for all that is good in the world, please keep writing, I shall be awaiting the next chapter with excitement. I don't really know how I can say just how much I love this story! Keep writing...I'm off to read more of your stories. Sorry for going on and on about this, but it's undeniable, your story is the essence of Winry and Ed. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. So PLEASE keep writing... Awesome story!
qchick310 chapter 9 . 7/25/2006
Loveleh.
qchick310 chapter 8 . 7/25/2006
Whoa. That's intense.
qchick310 chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
*grins* Yep. Definitely like these drabble-things.
qchick310 chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
Oh I think Ed wants to stay in that closet for other reasons. Heheh. Maybe that's a sign I've read a lot of fanfiction (if you get what I meant.)
qchick310 chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
Poor Al. I just wanna hug 'em. Heh.
qchick310 chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Aww... sad. But cute. But sad. But cute. It's a (not so) vicious circle. hehe.
qchick310 chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
Kawaii! That is so adorably adorable and cute.
qchick310 chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
XD! Still great.
qchick310 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
*Squee*! Love it.
Krissel Himura chapter 9 . 2/7/2006
YAY! Nice drabbles! Hope more Ed/Win! I love them a lot! the last drabble is my most favorite! YAY! Love jealous Ed... hehe... Nice WORK!
Alyson Metallium chapter 9 . 10/13/2005
Out of all of these, I think my favorites so far are this one, Apple Pie, and Hands. Hands, especially, since it took place during one of my favorite chapters.

He, possessive Ed is a VERY nice thing to see. That boy has always been rather honest with his emotions and reactions, which is probably why I adore him so much.
Indome chapter 9 . 10/11/2005
oh ho ho... I like this one... I think that little voice of jealousy should be used more often if fics, as it's so very exiting and lots of fun to mess aroud with... WHHEE!
ChibiRaccoon chapter 9 . 8/24/2005
Heehee. I love it when Edward gets jealous. It's so cute.