Reviews for There You'll Be
deadpool101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
awwwwwwwww so kawai love it can you make one of optimus and predaking?
AutobotV chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I like it, no, I LOVED IT! It was a beuatifully wriiten story, I LOVE THIS PAIRING! Please write more!
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Nice. You know, I never really thought on why Wheeljack wore a mask, but this makes perfect sense and gives an interesting, tragic twist to such a cheerful character.

And I really, really like the idea of Ratchet's hands - his surgeon's sense of touch - being the way to get through to him. Wheeljack's subtle dominance in emotional matters is sweet as well.
AzureOcelot chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Holy crap, I had the same theory about Wheeljack's mouth! Turning it into a romantic and very touching story for a highly believable pairing was a work of art though, one I'm not sure I could've pulled off... Well done. Very well done.
Duel Mistress K chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Aw, now if that ain't the cutest thing... XD I almost went crazy for a second, I saw the words "Wheeljack" and "Slash" and Automatically thought Armada... but this was a pleasant surprise also. Very kawaii. 0w0
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
*Melts*

THat's beautiful, right there. Poor angsting Ratchet, but Wheeljack loves him anyway.
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
E! That was so adorable! awesome explanation for 'Jack's mask... and all-round feel-good feelings..