Reviews for Aimless
Nina chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
Wow, I love this... please start updating again!
JadynK chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
It's been a while since the last update, so I guess chances are slim that this will be continued. But I still need to commend you on your fabulous writing. I love the intimate feeling I get from this story. It's very comforting, even amidst all the conflicts and uncertainties.

I have no idea if that made any sense or not, I suck at feedback, but I hope you can see what I'm trying to get at. Just want you to know that if you ever pick this story back up again, you have a reader in me. :)
Dr FooFoo chapter 4 . 7/16/2005
Oh squee... You must continue this. It makes me feel so happy. In my pants, mainly, but you know.

*wibbles*
superenzie chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
hmm that was really nice

please write more :)

-Mac
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 4 . 5/10/2005
Ah, loved this! CONTINUE!
Flutes Song chapter 4 . 3/9/2005
Loved it!
Laura-trekkie chapter 4 . 3/7/2005
M, Danny/Flack...*happy sigh*

This is great so far. I particularly liked it when Danny realised that Don had been planning this all along, and he didn't need to feel guilty about taking advantage. That Flack's a sly one, isn't he? :)

I loved it that Don also managed to get round Danny's workaholic nature (and his own), and was amused by Danny's unconvincing act for Stella. It will be interesting to see what the boys' come up with to explain their coincidental days off.

Post more soon, please.

Laura.
sodapop15 chapter 4 . 3/3/2005
who! Ü now that was HOT! *fans self* Flack is such a tease! that chapter was just awesome! Ü loved the playfulness and Danny's incapability to be convincing ... (he's just so into Flack...it's crazy and hot and sweet!) but it worked didn't it? Stella kinda belived him! hehe! ü

can't wait for the next chapter!
Starpiper chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
Playing hooky boys? Tsk, tsk, tsk...::is being a facetious nit::

So...Flack manipulated Danny into thinking that he was seducing him when in reality it was Flack who was doing the seducing all along? Wow...Danny's right: it is ironic and Flack is a master manipulator.

On a completely shallow note, by the way, Danny and Flack's scenes together are extremely droolworthy as usual. ::grins::

Can't wait for the next chapter!

XxBandGeekxX chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
Love it! :)
sodapop15 chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
love it! Ü i really like Danny's POV . . . and how you wrote it . . . awesome! Ü not to mention, that scene was hot! i mean, c'mon! Danny's SO in love with Flack, he "craves" him . . . and just like what happened, he now knows Flack wanted him too. we! i can't wait for more!
dopeyidiot chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
yet another great installment

danys feelings are all over the place and i cant say im surprised
Starpiper chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
::tugs on the collar of her shirt::

Wow...is it so wrong that I find the interactions between these two in this chapter to be so very, very hot? Because they are, they really are. Dark blue sheets...::shivers::

Hmm...Manipulative!Flack, huh? Interesting...

Needless to say, I'm very curious to see what's going to happen next. Great job!

sodapop15 chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
we! the first part was hot . . . but then the scene in the kitchen was hot too, especially with flack's hand on danny's hip! LOL! but yeah, i love your writing! it's so deep and intense, and it makes the fic so angsty and awesome at the same time! can't wait for more!
Starpiper chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Lovely little piece, appeals strongly to the senses (the menthol flavor, the smell of cigarettes in Flack's hair and coffee on his breath, smoldering cobalt gaze, etc.). The ending is good, with Danny realizing that he's messed up.

Great fic!