Reviews for Just a Quick Stop
Brittgirl015 chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
I take it your a Greg/Sara fan
McGeeklover chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
awesome story! Poor Greggo :(
candypink26 chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
ouch. such angst. sara and greg have seriously been through so much in this story! i absolutely admire your detailed descriptions of their emotions and whatever's happening, helps us picture the story really clearly in our heads. the characters were all very in character too.

but the pain! they sound horribly tortured. o.O i can almost feel the pain together with them.

seriously, i love your stories. you're a really brilliant writer. and i look up to you for that. write more sandles!
Sophie chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
Love the story, i mean it is violent, yet i love it, especially the sara and gregness :) way too little of tht and they do make sucha cute couple 3
Random chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
Catchy story.

However, it's not 'drug' - dragging, dragged or drag. There is also haul, pull, heave, lug, yank or tug.
Farrahmack chapter 10 . 12/13/2008
WOW that was one of the best kidnapping stories i've read that says alot

Leggo my Greggo :)
Char-chan chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
this was an awesome story i really liked how you handled the characters through their pain. very good job! keep it up!
Skittles-GleeK chapter 10 . 10/10/2007
love it
WitchGirl chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
Very captivating story. Downloaded it all to my ipod and read it in a day. I couldn't take my eyes away. I loved the scene with Greg and Sara in the cabin, absolutely adorable. Great job, I'll look for more of your stuff too.
Obsessed-With-Greg chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
did u have 2 bribe thez peeps to reply to ur story or r they just that stupid waste of space
AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 10 . 6/29/2006
“They will,” he told himself, “They made it this far, they’ll make it all the way.”

LOL...Again, if he only knew what was to come.

AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 9 . 6/29/2006
"For the life of him, Greg could not remember being more tired, sick, and in pain, then he was at the present moment. "

If he only knew what was to come. LOL.

AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 8 . 6/29/2006
Horrible torturing! Mean cliffhangers! Evil Emmi!

Awesome work.

AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
"I always enjoy watching my friends get pounded to a pulp,"

Lol. Sounds like she could be one of *your* friends. lol. Seriously, though, great writing. I love your work.

AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 6 . 6/29/2006