Reviews for Claims of innocence
Anna Alexis chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Where in the Holy Jesus did you get these translations?
1) Mujaki- I didn't find a translation to that word.
2) Gojiyu ni dozo- means "Gojiyu than dispensing."
3) Kekko desu- there was also no translation.
4) Iie- there was no translation.
5) Konban wa- no translation.
6) Nekkyo- no translation found.
7) Onegai ga arimasu- no translation.
8) Sumimasen- what do ya know... No translatio obviously.
This is a really good story so far, but please, stick to English only. I don't know where you got these translations from, but can I know? So I can see myself. I looked at JAPENESE language and none of these words translated in Japenese, sorry...
Cliscia chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
So I'm doubting there will be no more updates?
TeaG chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Great Story !HAng on )
goldfeather chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
Um, I didn't like this story. I'm glad that you stopeed using Japanese phrases, because it's annoying going back and forth to see the meaning, plus japan-english stories are annoying. Stick to one language. I didn't like the characters, especially Anzu, she was really annoying. She's my favorite character in the series, and the more I read the story the more I became resentful to the story. Well thats my constructive criticism.
Ummm chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Hey, first let me say, great story. Also, Konban wa is really more of a hi, then a goodbye
aNGELIC mURDER chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
its a great story but y is kiaba in his normal clothes ?you should put him in his school clothes
ash chapter 5 . 10/27/2005
nice very good job on this story update soon
kagome1316 chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
MARVELOUS! *Claps hands* I love it.
TeaG chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
Ow that was a sweet chapter!

Poor Kaiba...poor Anzu OO

I wonder how it continues...

Verx good bye
The15thDoor chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
Yay! This was a very good chapter! Please update soon!
RuanLingYa chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
God dammit! You MUST continue woman, I command you!

Bakura- -.-

;; heheh, I've been hanging around you too much Bakura-kun.

Bakura- *rolls eyes* Do you actually believe I speak like that?

-.- well... yea.

Bakura- Then damn you to a thousand hells woman! How dare you insult the great theif bakura-sama!

Tch, we'll I'm not the one who speaks in third person. Please continue Gekkou Hana-san! Whenever a chapter ends it just leave me starving and begging for more.
Jhonny chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
this is a really good fic but one thing you really need to do is UPDATE!

good bye for now my penguin,

p.s. I'M NOT CRAZY!I just have the attention span of a chipmunk...oh look a spoon! I like spoons...i'm gonna go play a video-oh pretty butterfly!
Tefa chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
really good story..continue it as soon as you can..the fans are waiting
panmotto chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
Maybe Kaiba will change Anzu for the better! Maybe at least! I am enjoying this story a lot! Update asap!
Black rainfall chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
I will because I luv this story!