Reviews for New Beginnings
middiegurl08 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Okay so I know this review is late but I have decided to read all of your Journey stories and I loved this one! hehe I loved how Carly took the door handle. ROFL! And I loved how Max got her back and she wasn't even expecting it... That was great. I also loved when Sonny told Carly what Max said and he said, "He also told me to remind you of new beginnings?” That was my favorite part becasue you realize that he got her! lol This was a great story and it's definietly a good thing to have to read while we don't have anything to watch on GH... Great job!

middiegurl08Jess
lec chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I lOve it. I think that you should do a sequel.
emmalee05 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Max should be getting a big raise! ;)

Love this story!

Glad one of Carly's plans worked! Love how she locked Jason & Courtney in the PH!

Glad the Fab-4 is back together!

Great Job!
JourneyGoesOn chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I love this story! The fab 4 need to be together again. I can't stand Jax and Sam. Hope you contine with it.
Jen12 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I love it...I wish they would actually do that on the show and get rid of Sam and Jax forever!
Eaglesgirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
That was AWESOME! I am crying. That would be great if the writers did something like that. Thank you SO much. You made my day.
Rheanne chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Aw,I love it when Carson and Journey end up together! I loved the plot, especially sneaky Carly, because I can totally picture her locking Jason and Courtney in a room together. I also like the bit part Max played in the whole scenario. My favorite part by far was the whole paragraph where Jason names off all the little things that he knows about Courtney that Jax does not know. "Does she know you only play pool when you don’t know what else to do with your hands or that your favorite-" was a good line as well. You write some amazing one parters and this story was probably one of my favorites of yours.

Rhea

P.S. I'll do my best coming up with a fic for "Shimmer", but have yet to hear the song and am also quite swamped with my other stories. But I will hopefully be able to do the lyrics justice, eventually.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Aw, that story was so cute! I loved when Carly took the door knob off, that cracked me up! Gotta love that girl. And Max, hehe. He's awesome. This was such a good story!
bugbabe24 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
yay! another Journey story! - i approve! lol

this is a great start & i can't wait to see where you take it!
Alexa chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
This is so great! I love it! Carly&Sonny Forever Jason&Courtney Forever
penny chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Great story. I am a very big fab 4 fan
ShellBell822 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Excellent! I was smiling and laughing through Carly's and Max's antics. It was a great story and well worth the wait. You should be proud of yourself.

-Michelle-
LExie chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
OH! I love this story! Are you going to continue? I think you should, just to explain what Sam ad Jax are going to think...

JOURNEY AND CARSON!