Reviews for Precious Things
ames 449 chapter 32 . 2/26/2007
Brilliant once again! I cant believe you broke Sara and Greg up but in many respects i understand why. Those two are so complicated! Greg is so goddamn mopey as well! the brooding, moody thing kinda suits him however. I know I'm reviewing these stories YEARS after you wrote them but i've only had a FF account since christmas so i missed out on these stories the first time round! i really enjoy reading your work however so thank you so much for keeping me entertained!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 32 . 11/8/2006
awesome story. loved it.
DC World chapter 32 . 7/18/2006
Sara and Greg breaking up! * tears roll down my eyes*

Anyways, this story had me guessing. They keep breaking up and getting back together. I like storys like this. The emotional rollercoasters. You must keep writing! Even if it isnt about Greg and Sara you can always have some more Nick and Amy. It is werid, but I am getting used to Amy as an character. Are you going to have more of Greg and his Bipolar? I would like that.

Hi-D aka DC World
Dugleik chapter 32 . 5/3/2006
As I started the last chapter, it hit me like a freakin' train that this wouldn't end well. As I came closer and closer to the bottom of the page I started to slightly hyperventilate, while silently chanting 'this is bad' under my breath, then my sister yelled at me to go to sleep or she would kill me. 'Cos it is 4 in the morning, and I really can't go to sleep before I've read the next story.

Please lett things get a little better
Shyone092481 chapter 32 . 10/4/2005
SLynn,

I absolutely LOVE this series! I can't seem to get enough of it. I love all the ups and down that occur. You take your readers on an adventure. When I read your stories I feel like I am apart of it. All the anger, tension, emotions that your characters feel, I feel them too.

You are an awesome writer and I am anxiously waiting for the next part of this series. Please let me know that the title of it is so I can be on the look out for it.

So far in the series I've read:

Happy Enough

Issues

Privacy

Precious Things

If there are any that I missed please let me know. I hope to see the next series up soon. Thanks!

Anne
NeverMindDream chapter 32 . 8/1/2005
Okay I HAVE to go read the next one cause this can't be it! They can't be over forever...I mean I get the over for now...but not forever...GAH no! :D
NeverMindDream chapter 31 . 8/1/2005
Aww dangit I knew they'd break up...I didn't want to know it but I did... :P Not fun...although it makes sense.
NeverMindDream chapter 28 . 8/1/2005
Is it title 'Calm' as in before the storm...I have a foreboding feeling... :P
NeverMindDream chapter 26 . 8/1/2005
ACK! I feel sorry for Greg and frustrated with Sara... :P They're gonna officially break up aren't they?
NeverMindDream chapter 23 . 7/31/2005
“I’ll tell Griss we’re on it.”

That is SO Warrick! :)
NeverMindDream chapter 20 . 7/31/2005
”Listen,” Greg said lowering his voice and moving in a bit, “it’s not that I was trying to hide it. I wasn’t. I just don’t talk about it. Granted, it’s not the worst thing ever to happen to me but it’s not exactly in my top ten favorite memories to relive on a rainy afternoon.”

Aww I freaked at that moment! *sigh* and I loved the 'top ten favorite memories to relive on a rainy afternoon'...that's brilliant! :)
NeverMindDream chapter 19 . 7/31/2005
Okay so if things aren't that bad I get to just naturally assume they're gonna get worse right? :P
NeverMindDream chapter 18 . 7/31/2005
“Let me see,” she said turning him around and tugging on his shirt, “Take this off.”

”Amy really, you had your chance…”

”Greg,” she said and her tone finished the sentence.

“Okay, I’m sorry. I’m just not use to being manhandled in the locker room.”

LOL...dangit oh how I love the dialogue in these tales! :)
NeverMindDream chapter 17 . 7/31/2005
Wow they are a randy couple...NICE! *grin*

Oh and I liked this exchange...nicely remeniscent of S2 :)

He was woken a few hours later by a kiss.

First he smiled and then he winced.

“Sara,” he said, eyes still closed, “what is that smell?”
NeverMindDream chapter 15 . 7/31/2005
Oh the drama! :)...*quickly clicks for the next chapter*...man alive I'm hooked... :P