Reviews for That's What Makes the World Go Round and Round
just yuki chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
This endless repeat reminded me strongly about dating sims, don't you?
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
Pfft, he actually broke into Kaiba's house, while he was (supposed to be) sleeping, to confess his love?
Dammit, Jonouchi, really? XD
Not sure if romantic, weird/creepy Twilight stuff, or hilarious.
(Though Kaiba, you should make the security system react to a break in much faster since Jonouchi was able to break in and get to you so fast...unless your room is near the front door?)
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
Haha, I'm sorry Seto, but Mokuba is right. xD
Challenging the heavens...haha.
JemDragons chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
"that senseless breed of beast known as woman"

. . .

That's it, I'm gonna hit him, you can't stop me.
CoSINeRULES chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
THIS FIC OMG THIS IS PRICELESS IM DEAD
BlackButlerQueen666 chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
Great FIC! I loved it so emotional:D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Oh well... #let a heavy laugh if relief out

Finally... A Happy Ending!

Never thought Katsuya would get all the memories...! But since what he got made a good ending...! :)

So how to stop the VD is from Seto himself... Not Katsuya...
Never really thought that too...
So that gave me a surprise when the day finally changed...!

Thanks to Yami and Bakura i guess...
It's good to know that not only Seto who had the same day over and over.. ;p

Nice fic! Great and Insane actually...! XP hehe
I think i would go crazy if the day would never change!
Heat of the moment... #sighed and smiled weakly
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! You are amazing! Every little detail was perfect! The story was perfect! Now I must go tell puppyshipping fan I know about this! BRAVO!
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
So I totally fell in love with this story :) I am so happy you finished it! It would have killed me if I never knew the ending lol. I loved the ending! And I love the movie Groundhog Day, so of course how could I not love the plot of this fic? You did this so well! I was amazed! If I had been the one writing this it would have been boring, but you really managed to keep the same day repeating very interesting each time (:
Crystia chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Great story! I thought when I started reading it I'd get bored, repeating the same day over and over...But here I am, at the end, and totally wishing for more. The plot line was original, the characters were amazing...(heheh my personal favorite was Bakura! XD). Overall, two thumbs up! :D

Wow, it took Kaiba a loooong to figure out his feelings, though! And at the same time, there's really no other possible way it I can imagine it. Kaiba is always the hardest to keep in character, but you pulled it off really well! (And Joey too, of course ;P).

I would have liked to see Yami and Yugi work out their feelings before the end of the story (BONUS CHAPTER! heheh I'm kidding...sort of 0:) ), but I'm sure they'll figure it out anyway. :P

I adored his story, so thanks for seeing it through to the end! :)
-Darkelf
darkladyluv1124 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Great story!
Legend of the Blue Eyes chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
Oddly enough, a few days ago when I was in the middle of reading this fic for the second time, Groundhog Day was on TV...talk about coincidences.

In any case, I never commented the first time around so I thought that it might be a good idea to do so. I thought that this fic was really great, and the ending was heartwarming! The chapter where Kaiba tries giving flowers and all that other stuff to Jounouchi was pretty funny, too. The final chapter though, seemed a bit odd. How could Seto's mind change so suddenly? After deciding to just break it off, he does a complete 180 that quickly? Some insight into that would have been nice so that it wouldn't seem like such a deus-ex-machina.

Aside from that and a the odd grammatical or mechanical error sprinkled throughout the fic, I thought it was good. Definitely worth re-reading again.
wyegfhdfaygwer chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
I'm so happy that you actually finished this. There is nothing that makes me madder than a God-made fanfiction being abandoned.

I love the ending. I love that Seto got something out of the relationship other than just fucking and shallow love. The theme evolving from your plot is something that most authors can't pull off at all, yet you did it perfectly.

So thank you! You really made my Christmas! (Funny, this is a Valentine fic...Oh well!)
dancing elf chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
very entertaining
Koona Keck chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
Loved this fic! Totally stayed up till 1 reading this and doing the"one more chapter" excuse until I seriously had to stop and remind myself I had to get up at 4am! lol! I was just so captured by this! Anyhow, thank you for writing this it made my nights!