Reviews for Willow & Xander
The Deserter chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Three things:
1. Please either continue this or issue this as a challenge…I need to see what (Jack/Xander)'s view on everything is.
2. Please make this a story with an eventual Willow/(Jack/Xander) pairing since there are so few of those around…especially good ones, especially with an original premise to boot.
3. Please make it so that everyone's personal life isn't just a giant mess, as in not a total angst fest that follows canon word for word.
(4. If you can't/won't do it, especially with these rules issue all of this as a challenge. (And if you do, throw in a little pre-season 6 Supernatural into the mix and a different Holloween costume, maybe someone from Interstellar for example.)
Yabbit chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Well im certainly interested in reading more.
It's absolutely a fresh take on Xander...and mini-m..i mean mini jack.
lol.
:P
Netchka chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Yes! More please! Thanks. :-)
Teal Thanatos chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Hey Itch, I enjoyed this snippet and I'd like to see more sometime.

Teal
Aussie-mel chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Hey,

Love how you made Mini-Jack into Xander, I can so totally see that. I'd love to see more of this time line. cya Mel
infraredphaeton chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I want to see more of this time line!

Please?

Wonderful fic, and I like the idea of Xander being Mini-Jack, he does remind me of Jack.

Really liked it, and I can't really find to much fault with it, so...

More please!
Maethoriell chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Ah.. yes, twould be great if you did pick it back up.

It's a great idea.
TopQuark chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
great work
Bobboky chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
i would love to see more, this looks enthralling
Rignach chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
yup, would like to see more of it after i read the the incomplete prelude a few minutes before.
Village Mystic chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
You might want to explain how you've decided that Buffy was on the run from the NID, or what the teen would have seen as Men-in-black before she came to Sunnydale... with her mom.

Still an intersting idea. Thanks for sharing.
Layce74 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I'd like to see it continued, but more detail on the how's and why's of the time traveling would be needed.