Reviews for Five Things That Never Happened To Lorelai Gilmore
cecilia.dryan chapter 1 . 2/8
Please update update whenever update
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Oh, that was absolutely wonderful. You're right, some were a little darker and sad to read, but all were so beautifully and well written that I really loved them all. The one about Lorelai really marrying Max was heartbreaking but amazing... but my favorite was the last one, of course! The final thought, "You are going to love this man for the rest of your life" - my gosh, so incredibly and devastatingly romantic. I love Luke. And I love your writing! Thanks for this!
bostonbarmaid chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I first read this story about a hundred years ago and just now I stumbled over it in somebody's favorites list, re-read it and now I simply have to leave a review, telling you just how much I love this story. It's sad and sweet all at once, you did a great job and provided a much-needed distraction from school work for me. Thank you!
ilovehp15 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
i love this story! very profound and well written! ]!
Muffin Is Injured chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
So fucking fantastic. Seriously. Your writing is just...breathtakingly perfect anyone?

Each part, so insightful... we think about 'what if?' but you wrote it down and made it real. Frighteningly real.

Kudos, hats off, this is too amazing.
moonmouse chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Wonderful. Heart-breaking. Brilliant. It's so beautiful, and a great concept. The first few were so sad, and I loved the happy ending of the last one! *praise and adoration*
oshgpoehrm chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Oh! I read this on a different site, and I loved it, but then I lost the address, and now I found it again! Yay! This is amazing. All of the stories are beautiful, and you've written it so well. Definitely a favourite, and one of the best GG fics out there.
smileyGGfan chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
wow. that was def. an interesting fan fic. when i first read the title, i thought it would be 5 little facts that never happened to Lorelai. but u turned it into 5 very completly different scenarios that have never happened in her life. The most difficult n dark one to read was def. the abortion one. The biggest plot twist one was when she discovered she had a baby boy, not a girl, and learned that she could learn to raise him. And the fluffiest one (and my personal fave) was the last one where she did NOT forget about Luke, left Chris mid-pucker, and returned to her diner man. and wow, that last line was pretty significant. nice job.
pOnDeReSqUe chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
well, this is pretty freakin' amazing. the idea itself is ingenious. I wouldn't have ever thought of it. and every situation is in character, just a brief look into five AU worlds. and i almost cried. i'm not sure if it was part five or the abortion- this is just freakin' amazing.
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
this was a super interesting story. it was a new a different idea and i liked it. i have never seen a story like this before. and i like most of it!
Lorelei Elizabeth Mariano chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
nice. all stories were true to lorelais character. just didnt happen to her.
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
OMG that's just so sad. 5 things Lorelai would never get, and than the last line... you're saying she won't love him for the rest of her life, after Tuesday's episode, that's just so sad, makes me feel even worse :P:P:P But, my honest opinion is that you did a great job writing this, I don't think everybody will get it, but I appreciate this story, it's different from all the stories I ever read, but that isn't a bad thing!
Nadeshiko Black chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I really dont fucking get it.. sorry, but i still can't understand it... can you e-mail me, and tell me how is the deal with the story?
Ryeloza chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Wow. This was really different from any other GG fanfic I've read, and I absolutely loved it. It was the perfect blend of dark/heavy plot and fluff. Simply awesome.

-Katie
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Very well done. I feel silly that it's the last line that got to me, but it did. I must be feeling nostalgic.