Reviews for It Isn't Over Yet
SmellyThePirate chapter 10 . 12/20/2007
Aww! It was such a cute story! I loved it! I must admit, it was kinda confusing, but overall, it was very awesome! I loved it! Great job!
One Girl's Imagination chapter 10 . 12/4/2007
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
Kanjilearner1988 chapter 9 . 1/1/2007
“One day, you’re going to fall in love with a girl and you’re going to have no clue why. Before you know it, you’re married with kids.”

Dash is gonna have those words in his head for years!

lol
Philippine Dragon chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
It is GREAT! I loved it!
Philippine Dragon chapter 6 . 5/11/2006
When Dash and Bob were arguing, I thought they were arguing about a TEST, funny how they could be arguing about cookies and video games while the two women of their were probably in danger.
Philippine Dragon chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
M-murderers? AH!

Nice chapter, though, so, HOW many times has Bob needed to fix that door?
Philippine Dragon chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
It was great! But who the heck is Robert? Isn't Robert Parr the full name of Bob? Oh and I like Vi's idea of getting Dash to shut up.
Smile XD Widely chapter 10 . 10/6/2005
I really liked your story! It was a wonderful ending! PLEASE write more!
Missing Fairy chapter 10 . 10/6/2005
Aww, so cute. Very good with a happy ending. Awesome story, write more quickly!
NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
NO! IT CAN'T BE OVER! darn, i loved this story so much. please keep writing this kind of stuff.
mystery chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
hi, um, bye!

ps. good story
The Star Swordsman chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
WOW! EXCELLENT STORY! THIS IS DEFENATELY THE BEST STORY YOU HAVE EVER WRITTEN. IT WAS SO POWERFUL AND SO HEART TOUCHING! To put is in short terms, marvelous job on this story. I'm glad you didn't let Violet die and very pleased on how you ended the chapter. I really, really, REALLY, hope you write a sequel to this story. Yes, it is THAT good. Excellent story. I'll be waiting for the sequel.
Redkill37 chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
Wow. Such a great story. I bet there's gonna be a sequel to this. If there is, I'll be waiting.
soccergurl1990 chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
I knew you weren't going to kill Violet, I knew that she was going to use her force field! Great story! Keep up the great work!
the real Violet Parr chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
This story rocks! Awesome job! :)