Reviews for The Uninvited Corpse
xSkull.CanDiiee.Bitesx chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
1 word...LAIR! I think... anyways Update son!
Meika13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I don't care, rant all you want but: what are you trying to do? Steal "The Da Vinci Code" plot and twist it to make it your own? It's Especially since it's published work, you wouldn't be just facing CLAMP if you DO get sued, but Dan Brown, and his attorny and his publishing company. I didn't bother reading its content because after I read the summary, I realized how much it is like the The Da Vinci Code.

"Vernon Gray is the oldest and richest of the residents of the four flats on the sixth floor of a block in Mongton-on-Sea, England. Sakura Kinomoto – his chosen legal adviser – is instructed to draft his last will and testament, when another of her clients finds urgent need of her services. He is accused of the life-wrecking felony of the theft of a fiver from the collection plate at the end of Sunday morning service. Just to add spice in the solicitor’s life, Vernon Gray disappears leaving a welter of puzzling clues to confuse the police and the learned Sakura too…"

This alone had convinced me that it is like The Da Vinci Code, and the least you can do is admit it and leave a disclaimer for the plot. Because if you read the 'copyright' page. It tells you that the author's work is ORIGINAL and it is not to be reused without permission of the ORIGINAL author. So I suggest you to either ask Dan Brown or just write a disclaimer.

Why I'm so bitchy: Because you weren't exactly nice to me on your damn rant chapter. So I don't give a rat's ass about your feelings. I'll be a hard core critic. So, write another rant chapter if you want. Only this time, I'll report you and get your whole story deleted. I'm just warning you.