Reviews for Cutting Edge
RRina chapter 15 . 7/9
I have cried so hard since the part that Raph found Leo's note. And which I am the big fan of Leo-Raph brotherly bond. This part affects me very much. Your story did a good job to break my heart along with Raph. Thanks for this awesome story.
RRina chapter 3 . 7/9
Sorry, but from the sound of Splinter, I thought he fed his sons with their brother. "Orz
Thanks god he's just starved the poor turtle. I don't know if your story actually go that way. It's too cruel for them.
Nonny Turtle chapter 15 . 5/28
My goodness, I was *not* expecting to find such a stunning piece of work when I casually started looking for leo angst fics two hours ago. I'm mentally speechless. The way scenes are carried out in this story makes it feel so slow, like every second, every detail, is brought into sharp focus. I feel like I've aged decades solely because of the intense emotional journey this story goes through. Every single word from beginning to end kept me prisoner, rapt with attention. It might sound weird, but I love the fact that Leo died in the end, after everything. Even though I often read deathfics, it's very rare that I find one in which the death is so...satisfying? So tragic I think is the word I'm looking for. After everything, after all that had happened, after the guilt and the hate and all of the effort made to improve, Leo dies at the hand of a punk with a gun. Something like that seems like it would be so frustrating, but god I love it! What really made it work I think was the fact that he said that he didn't freeze up. That moment of satisfaction, of pride, somehow made everything okay. As tragic as it was, like Raph says in the last chapter, Leo was at peace. At peace with the fact that he'd finally proven himself as a leader by not freezing, and at peace with the fact that he'd finally brought honor back to himself and his family, finishing the sepukku ceremony he'd started all those months ago. And also, the story about how Splinter had to sacrifice the fifth brother was so pleasantly and delightfully shocking. I can definitely say I didn't expect anything like that at all, and it's always so wonderful to be taken so off guard when reading a story

It was such a joy and an honor to read this, and it's definitely going in my bookmarks to be reread over and over again many times in the future :D

Thanks for writing!
Minna cross chapter 15 . 7/29/2017
Amazing! Heartwarming and emotional. I seriously did not expect the ending. You did an awesome job.
icys chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Poor Leo... The poem at the end, oh god, truly tragic yet shine a light on the rest of them. Wonderful piece.
Nichalia chapter 15 . 7/24/2016
Aaah! So sad.
OmegaKiller chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Fuck me and my grammar .' ...

"It tore my heart to little piece's. That's what it felt like at least." That's what I was trying to say
OmegaKiller chapter 15 . 7/22/2016
Leo's never been my favorite (Raph is), but seeing him die after all the crap he had gone through, just when things were starting to seem little better...Only because of some little shit with a gun. Not to mention how his brothers dealt with what had happened...It tore my heart to little 's what it felt like at least. I even had to take a fucking break while reading the epilogue, because it was just too much. And then I continued after a while and immediately the tears returned with full force.

I honestly feel like I should be pissed off at you for making me feel all this crap. But I can't. All the sadness aside, this is a heartbreakingly beautiful story with characters who never once felt OOC (especially Leonardo. I feel you really nailed him here). And I'm really glad I happened to find it :)

Keep up the good work!
AlessandraDC chapter 15 . 3/22/2016
Wow, that was beautiful and so sad. You did an amazing job of capturing Leo and Raph, and the bond between them.
Kaitlyn chapter 15 . 3/8/2016
It is 12:18 am on a school night where I have two tests the next day and I have not stopped crying since the end of last chapter to the END of this one! And I'm STILL crying. I was living in complete denial about Leo's death until I read some solid proof :-(. Dang, the one time I look for something to tug on my heart strings, I end up having my HEART RIPPED OUT OF MY CHEST AND THROWN INTO A PIT OF NEEDLES WHERE IT IS LODGED FURTHER INTO THEM WITH A WOODEN HAMMER! This story was so beautifully written, it said just the right words to make me baw my eyes out in bed. I don't usually cry much with fan fictions, but this is extraordinarily awesome and is worth every tear I cried and boogie I wiped up! :,) Your writing skill is lovely and unique which I really like and I hope you have a wonderful day ;)
Yami560 chapter 15 . 1/5/2016
Yo se que probablemente no hablas español, pero tu historia fue tan horriblemente buena que mi limitado inglés no basta para expresar lo que sentí al leerlo, he leído (son exagerar) más de 1000 historias estos últimos 6 meses y jamás había llorado tanto como con esta. De verdad fue increíble, juro que pense que leo no moriria, que Donnie podia salvarlo, no fue hasta que raph entró a su habitación cuando ya lo asumí y aún ahora no puedo dejar de llorar. mi historia favorita para siempre. Muchas gracias por escribirla.
RelaxedReady chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
An absolute masterpiece, this made me feel everything, thank you so much!
RelaxedReady chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
Author I hope you are still around the site. Really appreciate what you did here!
RelaxedReady chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
One of the best action scenes I've read, incredibly well worded, thank you!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Now that's a proper seppuku attempt.

I've read a lot of FFs here where goth Mikey or Don are cutting their wrists with razor blades because they are emo. Unless there is no more time (like the enemies are coming and a samurai or ninja needs to conmit suicide to avoid torture interregotation), the proper setting for harakiri is like what you describe here. They are strict followers of bushido and they know the ritual. Kudos!