Reviews for Cutting Edge
Nichalia chapter 15 . 7/24
Aaah! So sad.
OmegaKiller chapter 1 . 7/23
Fuck me and my grammar .' ...

"It tore my heart to little piece's. That's what it felt like at least." That's what I was trying to say
OmegaKiller chapter 15 . 7/22
Leo's never been my favorite (Raph is), but seeing him die after all the crap he had gone through, just when things were starting to seem little better...Only because of some little shit with a gun. Not to mention how his brothers dealt with what had happened...It tore my heart to little 's what it felt like at least. I even had to take a fucking break while reading the epilogue, because it was just too much. And then I continued after a while and immediately the tears returned with full force.

I honestly feel like I should be pissed off at you for making me feel all this crap. But I can't. All the sadness aside, this is a heartbreakingly beautiful story with characters who never once felt OOC (especially Leonardo. I feel you really nailed him here). And I'm really glad I happened to find it :)

Keep up the good work!
AlessandraDC chapter 15 . 3/22
Wow, that was beautiful and so sad. You did an amazing job of capturing Leo and Raph, and the bond between them.
Kaitlyn chapter 15 . 3/8
It is 12:18 am on a school night where I have two tests the next day and I have not stopped crying since the end of last chapter to the END of this one! And I'm STILL crying. I was living in complete denial about Leo's death until I read some solid proof :-(. Dang, the one time I look for something to tug on my heart strings, I end up having my HEART RIPPED OUT OF MY CHEST AND THROWN INTO A PIT OF NEEDLES WHERE IT IS LODGED FURTHER INTO THEM WITH A WOODEN HAMMER! This story was so beautifully written, it said just the right words to make me baw my eyes out in bed. I don't usually cry much with fan fictions, but this is extraordinarily awesome and is worth every tear I cried and boogie I wiped up! :,) Your writing skill is lovely and unique which I really like and I hope you have a wonderful day ;)
Yami560 chapter 15 . 1/5
Yo se que probablemente no hablas español, pero tu historia fue tan horriblemente buena que mi limitado inglés no basta para expresar lo que sentí al leerlo, he leído (son exagerar) más de 1000 historias estos últimos 6 meses y jamás había llorado tanto como con esta. De verdad fue increíble, juro que pense que leo no moriria, que Donnie podia salvarlo, no fue hasta que raph entró a su habitación cuando ya lo asumí y aún ahora no puedo dejar de llorar. mi historia favorita para siempre. Muchas gracias por escribirla.
RelaxedReady chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
An absolute masterpiece, this made me feel everything, thank you so much!
RelaxedReady chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
Author I hope you are still around the site. Really appreciate what you did here!
RelaxedReady chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
One of the best action scenes I've read, incredibly well worded, thank you!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Now that's a proper seppuku attempt.

I've read a lot of FFs here where goth Mikey or Don are cutting their wrists with razor blades because they are emo. Unless there is no more time (like the enemies are coming and a samurai or ninja needs to conmit suicide to avoid torture interregotation), the proper setting for harakiri is like what you describe here. They are strict followers of bushido and they know the ritual. Kudos!
Cassie chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Im crying! I hope your happy! I already reviewed I know but that was around the third chapter! But my gosh that was powerful! I hadn't cried when Leo died! I thought he was Gina pull through somehow! But listening to Raph cry and reading his last words through time on that piece of paper! Well it keyed the water works! I just wanted to thank you again for a good read!
Cassie chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Whew! For a second there I thought the turtles had can abolished there littlest addition to the family! Don't know why I thought that! But it may sound sick, I'm just glad he died of starvation and his bros didn't eat him! This is really good, and even tho Leo isn't your favorite you did a great job of portraying him do far! So thanks I'm really enjoying this!
inujisan chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
tragic, but beautiful.
The poem at the end, really pulls at your heartstrings.
Tigress2929 chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
Truthfully, right now I'm balling my eyes out. This is the most emotionally moving, gutt wrenching, heartbreaking piece of fanfiction I have come across. The ending was the final straw. Poor, poor Mikey, Raph and Donnie. I seriously thought that Leo was going to make it, but then Bam! He ended up sacrificing his life for his bro. *sniffles*

Despite how horribly sad this was for me to read, I really enjoyed reading it. You did a marvelouse job in planning it all out and stringing everything together. The relationships between the brothers, especially between the two eldest, I felt was spot on. All type of interactions, reactions and outcomes were believable. When reading this, I could tell that you placed a lot of effort into it. Great job. :)
77757 chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
This was beautiful, and though I usually prefer happy endings this one felt perfect.
Good job.