Reviews for Cutting Edge
RelaxedReady chapter 15 . 10/3
An absolute masterpiece, this made me feel everything, thank you so much!
RelaxedReady chapter 7 . 9/26
Author I hope you are still around the site. Really appreciate what you did here!
RelaxedReady chapter 6 . 9/26
One of the best action scenes I've read, incredibly well worded, thank you!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Now that's a proper seppuku attempt.

I've read a lot of FFs here where goth Mikey or Don are cutting their wrists with razor blades because they are emo. Unless there is no more time (like the enemies are coming and a samurai or ninja needs to conmit suicide to avoid torture interregotation), the proper setting for harakiri is like what you describe here. They are strict followers of bushido and they know the ritual. Kudos!
Cassie chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Im crying! I hope your happy! I already reviewed I know but that was around the third chapter! But my gosh that was powerful! I hadn't cried when Leo died! I thought he was Gina pull through somehow! But listening to Raph cry and reading his last words through time on that piece of paper! Well it keyed the water works! I just wanted to thank you again for a good read!
Cassie chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Whew! For a second there I thought the turtles had can abolished there littlest addition to the family! Don't know why I thought that! But it may sound sick, I'm just glad he died of starvation and his bros didn't eat him! This is really good, and even tho Leo isn't your favorite you did a great job of portraying him do far! So thanks I'm really enjoying this!
inujisan chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
tragic, but beautiful.
The poem at the end, really pulls at your heartstrings.
Tigress2929 chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
Truthfully, right now I'm balling my eyes out. This is the most emotionally moving, gutt wrenching, heartbreaking piece of fanfiction I have come across. The ending was the final straw. Poor, poor Mikey, Raph and Donnie. I seriously thought that Leo was going to make it, but then Bam! He ended up sacrificing his life for his bro. *sniffles*

Despite how horribly sad this was for me to read, I really enjoyed reading it. You did a marvelouse job in planning it all out and stringing everything together. The relationships between the brothers, especially between the two eldest, I felt was spot on. All type of interactions, reactions and outcomes were believable. When reading this, I could tell that you placed a lot of effort into it. Great job. :)
jordylilly777 chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
This was beautiful, and though I usually prefer happy endings this one felt perfect.
Good job.
SleepingSeeker chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
That poem at the end was so incredibly beautiful. Powerful. Having a very hard time keeping my composure here. What a powerful story of loss and love. Man...I need a moment...
Thank you for writing this moving piece.
SleepingSeeker chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Oh no! It can't be!
SleepingSeeker chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
Ah, you gotta love Raph's devotion and loyalty. Well written.
SleepingSeeker chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
This was so good. Leo realizing that he doesn't want to live...damn. Raph thinkin' he's a on. Excellent!
SleepingSeeker chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Very realistic, the exchange between Leo and Mikey.
SleepingSeeker chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Holy sh*t. This is like something out of the Joy Luck Club. I mean that in a seriously good way. What a horrible thing to have done. What a horrible choice to have to make. What a terrifying burden to place on Leonardo's shoulders. Bravo!