Reviews for Time Left Unspent
Gundum M chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
i know this was meant to be silly, but it strikes me more as good with an interesting plot. i hope that you will update it.
Hollow Mashiro chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Why haven't you updated in forever? This is a great story concept; I love the time traveling mishaps and Jou's and Yugi's instant fame! _ Seriously, why have you given up this fanfic?

-HM
Hikari Kaiya chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
This is very sweet! I like where this is going. Keep up the awesome work!
Dark Reborn chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
This is definately a different time travel story. And it's with Jounouchi too! That's different, but what will happen with Samantha? Please update! _ (but you don't have too if you lost or inspiration, or something like that)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
O! Honda's in the background and knows everything. You just went and created a paradox that will make it hard for you to write yourself out of. Haven't you paid attention to Star Trek episodes when this happens? At least one character almost DIES! Be careful what you write next, or you shall write yourself into a major plot hole. Keep writing!
Haikari Archersight chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
That girl...Thinks she can beat yugi?

Bwahahahaha!

This is a great start, Cant wait for more!
Strumwulf chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
Another good chapter. I like Sam and Yugi's new name is a laugh. Good work with Honda. Looking forward to more.
yugirules chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
So both Honda and Samantha know about Yugi and Jounouchi...something tells me it's not good but just a hunch...

Kay
equilla chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Very very cool, can't wait for the next update.

Mokuba: no not there again, I hate that time period

Shush you, er just ignore him
Allyssianne chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Good story ... you've intrigued me. I look forward to seeing where you take this story. Please update.
Queen Galux chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
that's gotta be hard for jou and yugi. going back to a time where they could beat every person there in a blink of an eye. sounds like a really old yugioh gameboy game after playing it a few hours.

you gotta continue this! *fire eyes* or i shall send your friends and family to the shadow realm! !

er, yeah. update, please?

queen-galux
MisawaDaichiFan chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Jeez, how do you do it? Good fanfiction, little reviews?