Reviews for No Need For Heros
josh100o chapter 21 . 5/19/2010
Hey are you ever going to do a sequal?
Korgeta chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
There is a flaw with the whole energy blade, in the the Tenchi series, it appears any alien race can pretty much draw up an energy blade with no trouble and just because its the same colour as say ryoko's dosen't mean that it should be reconised as ryoko's version of a sword. Yes he has the gems as the characters noted but ryoko's sword is pretty bog standard in design. even serioy has the same design (except it was poink or something) So that needed to be done better.

Nothing new to comment, i think if you speant a bit more time on the fight you could had come up with better dialouge to add the comical and drama to the fight. It feels half finished to me.

I liked how ryoko came in, sudden and violent. three chapters in and its been pretty good.
Korgeta chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
This was surprisingly entertaing, a lot of character shown in the narrative of the story and the characters themselves.

Matt (because of the said above) is easy to picture (and that was before you put the details on his looks) its been a while to see a S.I that has actually blended in quite well with the Tenchiverse. Don't think I forgotten your 'lizard/beheaded thing' though! That was too over the 'macho tough guy drama' was that!

Honestly though, the story is quite promising so far.
Korgeta chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Its an old chapter but certinely i'm impressed with this Matt, yes he's an OC/S.I or whatever but its good how this connects with mioshi and kiyone (though it would had been better to given matt a japanese name because like all civisalltions in space and because its created by a japanese guy, they all tend to be japanese based names a lot of them.)

Though i think you could be a bit better with creating aliens that aren't just 'lizards'

gieven the number of chapters i'm pretty much reviewing this chapter by chapter so i don't lose track.

Overall the start is dynamic and matt was brought in a postive way, a man of poetinal and ability yet not that overpowered (though beheading someone may raise that bar of doubt)
MoonstoneCabbit chapter 20 . 8/3/2007
I enjoyed this last chapter. I liked the way you dealt with Aeka and her feelings for Tenchi. I also liked your portrayal of Ryoko. Too many stories turn her into a perfect angel. One of the things that make Tenchi and Ryoko a great couple is the differebces in their personalities that makes the chimestry work. While I don't understand the Hitchhikers reference, I still liked the sofa gag.
hagancameron chapter 19 . 6/29/2007
Im glad that this is going to be continued. Its been a while since i had seen you put out anything and i was getting a little worried but, getting the Wii can eat up peoples time. Heres hoping that writers block does not hit you again,

-Cameron
MoonstoneCabbit chapter 19 . 6/28/2007
This was a good chapter. I liked it that you didn't suddenly have Matt become Superman and save the day by himself.

You did have some problems with tense and such. I also think Tokimi's motivations could have been developed more.
MoonstoneCabbit chapter 18 . 11/1/2006
This was a very well written chapter. You did make a small error near the end when you had Mihoshi say "Goodnight Kagome" instead of Kiyone.
Vizel chapter 18 . 10/29/2006
That was a good way to set up for an end. Well done.
teiboi chapter 17 . 7/16/2006
omg so short but i can't wait washu finally a godess?
MoonstoneCabbit chapter 17 . 7/15/2006
This is a good story so far. I'm glad it's not the "s.i. hunk who saves the day single handed" type.

Aside from the fact that I know what happens in episode 19 of the OVA, I don't think Tokimi would want to destroy the universe and start over. Tenchi's display of power in getting out of a black hole should have been enough evidence to show the development of potential.
Hotsuma09 chapter 17 . 7/13/2006
Awesome I really like this Story, but you should make Tenchi and Ryoko more intimate once the whole Tokimi affair is over. Also, the earlier chapters the way Ryoko and Tenchi got really close i really enjoy that, continue!
hagancameron chapter 17 . 7/13/2006
Great update. Take your time if need be for the next update, i can wait a bit more.
teiboi chapter 16 . 5/9/2006
whoa so intense but i love it please u gotta update more i know u have abusy life but it's just too good.!
hagancameron chapter 16 . 5/7/2006
I can understand about the oblvion thing my roomate had it and i saw what happened to him. Great update i hope that the next one is as good as this.