Reviews for Final Fantasy X :: A Millennium of Sin
Saeran-Iarbhean chapter 8 . 1/11/2006
hm this is good i like it
Griselda Banks chapter 8 . 12/29/2005
-sings another rousing chorus of Father Abhraham-

I like how all the fayth are the guys from FFX. You know, this story always has me scratching my head, 'cause I can't figure out how Sin came back and what's gonna happen next. Good job _
hominesnocturne chapter 8 . 12/28/2005
well now, i think i see where this is going. I guess Lulu will be the macalania fayth, icy as she was. keep it up.
Duality Crest chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
Despite, what i feel are some quite glaring continuity errors, eg the popularity of the Yevon Church after Yevons falsehoods in Yuna's time, and some other things that i find odd, like the apparent lack of technological advancement in spira, i cede to your creativity and admit its a pretty good read. I cant wait for the rest.
Griselda Banks chapter 7 . 12/14/2005
-sings- "Father Abraham had many sons, many sons had Father Abraham..." Don't know if you know that song, but that's what I immediately thought of when I saw his name. You know, this whole story has a very intriguing feel to it, and if it weren't for the telltale summoners and places and stuff, I'd say it wasn't FFX. It has a feel of a distinctly more Japanese culture -bows to your knowledge of such- and almost even more Yevonite after the Eternal Calm than before it. But I enjoy reading your one and only chapter story, so I'm happy! _
hominesnocturne chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
definately a good start. A couple of questions:

1. Since Yu Yevon was shown to be the cause of sin, and a fraud, why are people still worshiping him? worse yet, why Yuna?

2. Yuusuke. A rose by any other is still a rose. Reminds me of another warrior monk...
Shadray chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
This is pretty good, Fiona Summoner! If that IS your real name. Man, it's been forever since I heard from you... aah, I miss those days. I'll email you later on (for no reason, really). Til then, update your FFX fics!
Griselda Banks chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
Cool. THE CHAPTERS ARE TOO SHORT! I WANT MORE! But I think I like Captain Yuusuke, for all his gruffness. Somehow, it always seems that gruffness hides a true heart. I'm wondering what you're going to make of this, whether you're going to prove once again that Yevon's evil, or whether it's different this time, or what...You don't have to tell me; I can wait _
Griselda Banks chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
I really like this story. It's cool how Sin comes back, 10 years later, 'cause they forgot or whatever. Shinjin is a lot like Yuna. And, dude, Yuna's a FAYTH? I hope you're still updating this, 'cause I really enjoy reading it. You've got good talent. I'm wondering what Shinjin's pilgrimage is going to be like, and who her guardians are going to be, and what Spira's gonna think now that the cycle's started up again. It's all so weird and cool! My major complaint is that the chapters are too short. There isn't enough to really call it a chapter, not in my opinion anyway, but it's all up to you how you distribute the chapters. Keep it up!
ChoCho-Bahamut chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
Awsome story! PLEASE CONTINUE! ( can you review mine, thanx)Col story!