Reviews for Why Waist Length?
Lucy chapter 1 . 5/5
Oh my gosh, this is so funny! I’m not even done reading the chapter but I just had to pause and review. You sir/madam are a hilarious genius! That line about the fast move by midget caught me so off guard, I shit you not, I literally snorted the soda I was drinking. So thank you! Thank you for the last three minutes of crying and laughing as I tried to cough Mountain Dew out of my nose.

Also, the whole ‘strangling himself with his hair’ too true. I know the feeling. High winds are prime strangulation weather and don’t even get me started on when it’s wet. Dear god it’s like the octopus from hell took up residence on your head and is dead set on assasinating you. Aww man, I can only hope you bring up those sort of things in the next chapters, like how you end up sitting on it or getting caught in/on damn near everything, or the fact that we shed like freaking cats and your hair can end up traveling to places not even you have been (one time my friend found one of my hairs stuck to her clothing while she went on vacation Alaska, she was not amused) or how the people with thick hair could make a whole damn wig with how much we loose in a month or two.
ClairreLau chapter 21 . 2/18
Can we make this canon? It'd make everything so much more fun. And it makes sense, too.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/2/2017
So much more fun than the serious versions of the same perspectives...
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2017
Or a haze off tears, from laughing too much.
UnLike Us chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
What fun. nice way to explain and point out all the weird things and behaviours that happen in Final fantasy VII
Dante Morose chapter 21 . 4/17/2016
"Why Waist Length?" is the best interpretation of Sephiroth I've ever come across. Not only did this take on FFVII events make sense, but it was also plausible, funny, and thoroughly done. I finished reading this a few weeks ago, but I can't get my mind off of the fun bits that come through. Then today, I was playing FFVII and watching Sephiroth talking to Cloud in the Shinra mansion. I couldn't help but think of your account of what was really going on at the time, and I had to stop playing to drop a review.
I love your writing and this story in particular. Thank you for finishing it, and that you for sharing it with all of us.
You are creative and awesome.
-Dante
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
so damn funny X3
Dante Morose chapter 8 . 3/11/2016
I will never see that Palmer-gets-hit-by-a-truck incident the same again, and I loved it already. XD This was excellent. I'm loving this story so far!
-Dante
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
You know, Sephiroth's parents WERE married, actually.
chisscientist chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Why doesn't he braid it, if it is such a problem.
godlet chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
just cut your hair with your damn long ass sword
jesus sephiroth
godlet chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
'fast moving midget' sounds like Cloud's up
ivanthedead chapter 21 . 5/15/2015
And so ends one of the most amusing takes on the original Final Fantasy VII. *applauds*
Yandere Shoujo chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Seph you dummy, you just don't cut your hair with plain scissors! It's gonna look all choppy and stiff.
LadyTeldra chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
So... I'm an awful person. I got to Hojo on the beach before skipping to the end... It made me laugh but I just couldn't do it... . .

I'll try to read the whole thing at a later date, it's a promise.