Reviews for Why Waist Length?
UnLike Us chapter 21 . 7/31
What fun. nice way to explain and point out all the weird things and behaviours that happen in Final fantasy VII
Dante Morose chapter 21 . 4/17
"Why Waist Length?" is the best interpretation of Sephiroth I've ever come across. Not only did this take on FFVII events make sense, but it was also plausible, funny, and thoroughly done. I finished reading this a few weeks ago, but I can't get my mind off of the fun bits that come through. Then today, I was playing FFVII and watching Sephiroth talking to Cloud in the Shinra mansion. I couldn't help but think of your account of what was really going on at the time, and I had to stop playing to drop a review.
I love your writing and this story in particular. Thank you for finishing it, and that you for sharing it with all of us.
You are creative and awesome.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 3/28
so damn funny X3
Dante Morose chapter 8 . 3/11
I will never see that Palmer-gets-hit-by-a-truck incident the same again, and I loved it already. XD This was excellent. I'm loving this story so far!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
You know, Sephiroth's parents WERE married, actually.
chisscientist chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Why doesn't he braid it, if it is such a problem.
Two-Stomach chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
just cut your hair with your damn long ass sword
jesus sephiroth
Two-Stomach chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
'fast moving midget' sounds like Cloud's up
ivanthedead chapter 21 . 5/15/2015
And so ends one of the most amusing takes on the original Final Fantasy VII. *applauds*
Yandere Shoujo chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Seph you dummy, you just don't cut your hair with plain scissors! It's gonna look all choppy and stiff.
LadyTeldra chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
So... I'm an awful person. I got to Hojo on the beach before skipping to the end... It made me laugh but I just couldn't do it... . .

I'll try to read the whole thing at a later date, it's a promise.
Lady Humzbird chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
This is by far the funniest fanfic I've ever read! I was dying the whole way through!
devilsama666 chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
OMG,that was so funny, wonderfull job,this is amazing. I almost died laughing, good job!
lazyass(choked by laughter)out!
Chimebelle chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
XDXD! Gosh, from tgis forst chapter, i gotta say that you have me hooked. Sephiroth's very serious problem with his hair was so ridiculous. And funny. But somehow i completely understood wjy hed think that too. Your reasoning was perfect. Lol. I didnt think one ciuld list that much sensible reasons why sephiroth wants to cut his hair, of all things. Simply loved it!.
TyrantChimera chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Fast moving midget? Oh come on, Cloud isn't THAT small...XD on the other hand, instantly hooked to story now. Must read.