Reviews for Welcome To Hell
who was the rapist?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
hello
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I really want to read this but I have already the reviews! (I know cheating) but I am not sure I can read another " fall in love with a rapist story" it cheapens the horror real victim have to go through
Guest chapter 24 . 5/14/2013
This was a good story. I didn't like Draco that much. He's still a rotten prick
Guest chapter 21 . 5/14/2013
Draco is a bastard who didn't have the guts to tell Hermione the truth or at least leave her alone. He deserves to be penniless.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
Your story is a little off. If Draco loved Hermione why would he rape her? You should have let some one else be the rapist. How can you call that love? Wouldn't the auroras have done an investigation and arrested him for rape? Next where are Hermione's parents? Shouldn't they be around after she was attacked and almost killed?
Mary chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
There is a slight mishap with your plot. Wouldn't the other Draco in the past know that he was supposed to meet with the old Hermione and what for?
Mary chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
What was wrong with both Draco and Hermione?
Mary chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
What is going to happen if the two Dracos meet, one from the future and one from this time in the past? Draco mess things up he should have stayed under the invisbility cloak.
Mary chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
The story getting good. You quick on the good part. I was thinking Ron raped her because he had that black. Or it really could of been Draco because he was mad about not being head boy and mad at her. If that is the case why doesn't he remember it?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
I guess their love affair only gets more intense for here.l
Guest chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
Now is Draco going to lose his memory too?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
Doesn't Draco go home for Chirstmas and wouldn't Hermione be off to the barrow or her parents home?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
It seems Parvati or someone else would have made head girl before Pansy Parkinson.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Draco liked her kissing him. I think he is falling for her.
1,494 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »